10 Women Medtech Leaders

Women make 80% of healthcare decisions in the United States, but the percentage of females leading healthcare companies is still tiny. A 2012 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report, cited by Forbes, estimated that only 4% of healthcare CEOs are women.
Here, we highlight 10 women who are making a difference in the medical device industry. The list is wide-ranging, from the head of the FDA to CEOs of device companies.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

May the healing touch continue...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A French start-up is developing vision-restoration systems that stimulate the retina to obtain bionic vision. These innovations are the fruit of collaborative work by several leading-edge research teams in...
Another year and another challenge. I am happy to share with you that I along with my wife Moumita Das have reached the phase 2 of IEC 2014 We are...
A new malware that goes by the name 'Bladabindi' has been found to have hit hundreds of computers in India and the Government of India's CERT-In or Computer Emergency Response...
Hello Friends. I want to join C-DAC for DAC course. therefore i want to go for for Pre-DAC in PUNE for C-Cat exam. So which is the best institute in...
Founded by Amarpreet Kalkat, Abhishek Vaid and Nishith Sharma in 2011, Frrole.com is a startup company that helps media and brands discover, filter and integrate the most insightful and relevant...