10 Habits To Adopt Now To Be Better At Your Job In 2016

I fail most of the ten. You may not agree with many either.
Quote:
So much of being successful at your job has little to do with the actual work you do. A lot of success comes from how you approach your workday: Are you optimistic? Curious? Productive? Did you get enough sleep?
As we head into the New Year we've compiled a list of the most important habits that will make you better at your job.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. I have completed my engineering in 2015 and now i want to do m tech in CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT. Can any one tell me good 5 construction management colleges where...
The newly launched wearable gaming platform 'SuperSuit' created by Bangalore-based firm MadRat Games, is one gift parents all over would happily buy their children. Not only has it got all...
Quanergy, the 3D sensor maker from California, have announced their latest Lidar for self-driven cars. Best part is, the "S3" would cost as less as $250. These 3D mapping sensors...
There are so many types of concrete invented all over the world. All of them were reached to high compressive strength and to be used for certain purpose which are...
I am not pretty much sure whether this discussion is appropriate or not, but i just want to send my regards and warm greetings to all the CEans especially to...