10 Best Apps to Sharpen Your Mind, for iOS and Android

I use a few of these on the desktop. Good.
Quote:
We spend so much time on our phones – why not use it for something more productive? This week I look into a very important category of apps. Smartphones and tablets have revolutionised education. Apps like Khan Academy and reference apps like Wolfram Alpha have changed the way people learn. These apps will teach you new things, and keep your brain sharp. Here are our top ten picks.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian eCommerce giant, Flipkart has announced 'Flipkart Lite' - the mobile friendly version of its website. The move is quite interesting because it not only puts and end to the...
We are having 3 nos of KSB Made CHTR 3/10 Boiler Feed pump having 10 stages, head1510 meter, 112m3/hr flow. Recently one of the pumps was leaking from its mechanical...
recently i got placed in tcs but in my class X examination i didnt gt the pass marks in my additional elective subject...is this causes any problem at joining time?
I am a fresh graduate with a bachelor degree in computer science and i want to master in Computer and network security but don't know where to begin. Can someone...
Iam yet to register for phd..need to help to select the domain.. Iam BE in EEE and Mtech CS..with ..average fundamentals in both..However iam inclined towards CS.. so i have...