‘Conflicer’ & ‘W32 Nimda’ viruses responsible for CAT 2009 Chaos

‘Conflicer’ and ‘W32 Nimda’ are the two identified viruses [and not the IIM mismanagement] that are responsible for the whole CAT 2009 Chaos.

How many of you believe that it was indeed a virus attack that caused all the server troubles at Prometric?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I DO NOT BELEIVE THIS.

How come it be a virus attack? when the tests were induced from the local servers. (Only possibilty could be while creating the test itself CAT papers got infected, but again in this case all the centers should have shown the same virus problems.)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I too dont believe this!

Its the poor performance of Prometric!!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes Biggie I too agree with cb and ES
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Post all this melodrama

the agencies says will turn to Linux as it has proved it resists virus attacks better

So will the CAT'10 be hosted on Linux platform?

By the way wasn't there a talk to turn back to paper-pen stuff 😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    its a excuse ,they are trying to get rid the matter..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MUMBAI: With the online CAT to the IIMs turning chaotic — admission tests were cancelled at nearly 14% centres across the country owing to technical glitches — cyber experts say...
Hi, I am doing my 6th semseter Btech in I.T and need to do a project... So the topic I choose is to control a PC by using a mobile...
Hi Guys, We have started a blog and one of the scetion is Altium Designer tips hope you find it useful. You can find it here. Chris
The TechCrunch baby, which is no longer TechCrunchs', "JooJoo" will be launched on December 11,2009, says the Fusion Garage CEO Chandrasekar Rathakrishnan. Fusion Garage has pegged the price of the...
Version: 1.10.01 File Size: 2032 License: Free Operating System: Windows 2000,Windows 9.x,Windows Vista,Windows 7 If your business requires you to respond to e-mail or mail requests, The Form Letter Machine...