wireless electronics notice board

Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board".

The project is built around the AT89C51 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display and wireless control. It also takes care of creating different display effects for given text.
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Matrix type display is designed using 5mm LED on a printed circuit board. A driver circuit is designed to drive all these LEDs. A simple PC key board can be connected to this system to enter the required text or notice. Several scrolling effects can be selected using function keys of keyboard. The scrolling speed of the text also can be changed according to user requirement[/FONT].

In this project, keyboard was interfaced using RF and each key on the keyboard are initialised in 'c'. I need a piece of help here in writing code in 'c' for adding different scrolling effects and scrolling speeds. Just give me the way.....

Thankyou in advance...........

Replies

• lukman4computer
    lukman4computer
    my name is lukman. that is exact project i am doing. please can u send me the details of the project.plssssssssssssssss. my email address is -snipped-
  • stalk3r21
    stalk3r21
    hey I'm doing the exact same project for my final year project. can you please send me the details of your project?need all the help i could get. thanks
  • pandiaraj
    pandiaraj
    i want full detail about this project please sent my email id.....my id is < Admin says, we will not do your homework > #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shiwa436
    Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board".

The project is built around the AT89C51 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display and wireless control. It also takes care of creating different display effects for given text.
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Matrix type display is designed using 5mm LED on a printed circuit board. A driver circuit is designed to drive all these LEDs. A simple PC key board can be connected to this system to enter the required text or notice. Several scrolling effects can be selected using function keys of keyboard. The scrolling speed of the text also can be changed according to user requirement[/FONT].

In this project, keyboard was interfaced using RF and each key on the keyboard are initialised in 'c'. I need a piece of help here in writing code in 'c' for adding different scrolling effects and scrolling speeds. Just give me the way.....

Thankyou in advance...........
    can you post your circuit diagram so that we can get information that which port you had used for the RF communication and LED display.
  • nehasingh315
    nehasingh315
    godfather
    can you post your circuit diagram so that we can get information that which port you had used for the RF communication and LED display.
    do anyone of you have Circuit digram of wireless electronics notice board??? I need it urgently ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • thanu
    thanu
    i am also doing the same project, so can you please help me out with the circuit diagram and coding part of the project, please mail me the same. my id- < Admin says, we will not do your homework > #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @thanu-pls don't share your mail id on the forum..it could attract spammers
  • athiraarathy
    athiraarathy
    hi, i am doing the same project as my final year project.can you mail me the circuit diagram and source code of this project.It will help me a lot to proceed with the project my id is
  • patik7p
    patik7p
    Hey please can you share your project details with me,even i'm doing the same project.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    patik7p
    Hey please can you share your project details with me,even i'm doing the same project.
    you can start by your own. Don't target ready projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the reason of negative resistance in UJT . plz explain in some detail
Palisade demonstrates the use of DecisionTools Suite in financial risk quantification for environmental remediation and site cleanup efforts Invitation to free webcast โ€“ Friday 2 April 2009 John Lynch, president...
According to web analytics firm StatCounter, Firefox 3 has ousted Internet Explorer 7 as the most used web browser use in Europe. Good news, but it's not exactly as rosy...
Happy Birth Day Chief Chad, Anuj2488, dinesh.atheist. Have a blast to day Its your's day. :myparty:๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:
๐Ÿ˜›hi friends how can we track calls using voip. ๐Ÿ˜ i heared this in television, police caught some terrorist in mangalore by trackiing calls of terrorist using voip.