Electrical / Electronics Mini Project Idea - Sunrise Simulator

I think this would be very cool project idea. I got this idea from 'Sunrise simulator – Electro Bob'. The idea is to setup a flashlight to grow in intensity as the time progresses.

What do you think about this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and i have decided to prepare for GATE this year. I want to have some guidance in this direction. Waiting...
Match each word in the first column with its meaning in the second column. 1. provincial-------------a. commonly accepted 2. provisional------------b. nearness 3. proximity-------------c. narrow in outlook 4. prudent--------------d. rumored 5....
1. What are two types of quantization errors? 2. If the variation of the message signal is less than the stepsize what happens to the output signal. 3. If the...
Friends ,i have been doing Electronics and Communication Engineering,3rd year and now in my college a they arranged National Intercollege "MY IDEA" program where students can join and submit their...
Is it practical if I prepare for CAT exam in 6 months time.. ie. I've all the 6 months for myself..?? Is it possible to crack it ??