Rock on!! reviews

Farhan Akhtar's debut as an actor ROCKS!!
Everybody has done a stupendous job with nice music to tap your feet!
DefiniteLy a must go, if you have the thing for music and ur dream Life!!

All in all, "Rock on!!" Rocks!! 😁

watsay foLks??

Replies

• ankur8819
    ankur8819
    i dont know about the movie much...actually havent seen it yet.but i loved the music.SHANKAR EHSAAN AND LOY..are mind blowing!!
  • aashima
    aashima
    Rock on!!

My reviews would be pretty much the same as Neha! Farhan has been successful enough to leave an impact with talent in so many fields and his work in all of them is worth the appreciation.
    A different subject and great show casing! I guess the best of him comes at visualizing how scenes should come out!
    Laudable work, good movie!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I liked the movie although the story is not very different. The movie definitely connects.

Here is my review Rock on Review: Magik is brimming | Mayur's blog
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I haven't seen the movie, but music is rocking.
    I am going to watch the movie tonight(since all reviews are good 😉) and will be updating review tomorrow.
  • amit kumar don
    amit kumar don
    what shouid i say about this movie...it is so amazing..............go and watch it.........u will come to know..............
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Awesome movie......everyone must watch it in theaters, you will enjoy music there only....Cheers!!!!!!!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    I will case this movie.....my community name at ORKUT has been stolen...is Anu Malik involved with the musizx dude;-)
  • infactitsme
    infactitsme
    Here's a #-Link-Snipped-# that I found on a website.
    cheers!
  • infactitsme
    infactitsme
    Here's the link to the review -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    the movie as well as the songs r awesome.....the movie is indeed connecting.....worth watchin.....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    going for this today... 😉
  • ankur1923
    ankur1923
    this would be a ossum movia,which can ever seen.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any One know wat a water rocket is???????
hi every one ....i have been given the job to held the technical events in our college fest and am in badly need of ideas for some technical events relating...
Hello everyone, I hav a project for sms sending website in asp.net so can i get any help or sugesstions that wat i should do to send sms from my...
Hiii everybody, What is the difference between White Noise and White Gaussian Noise? And what is Additive White Gaussian Noise? I have refer to wikipedia, google and yahoo, but can't...
give me some idea on minor electronics project 😁hello, crazy engineers! i am Ajmer Singh, pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication and in final year.. i want to make a...