Ghajini Review

CEans,

I request all of the first day first show watchers to post a review as soon as you get out of cinema hall πŸ˜€ . I'll update the thread with the first review in couple of hours.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    it was ok!!! loose enacment of memento,and action was good but not enough to build muscles
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here are my first reports from trusted movie-buffs πŸ˜‰ !

The film is good! Definitely must watch. Overall rating 7 on 10 !

The plus side of the movie is Aamir Khan's acting. The newcomer, Asin (I think she's new to Bollywood) has done a good job but definitely could have done better.
  • kamskans
    kamskans
    Ultra awesome movie😁

For all those who claim to watch only the so called intelligent movies please stay away...and for the rest of us who want to be blown away by the sheer brilliance of Aamirs performance,Asins briliance and the screenplay and action of this superbly fun filled film..i've got just 3 words for you..Go watch immediately😁Aamir matches surya scene to scene!

The film is a must watch. Things that leave a lasting impression on your mind are.

• The romance between Aamir and Asin
    • The performance of aamir
    • The screenplay which is super fast that you dont even notice that 3 hrs have gone.
    • And finally the fact that you want kalpana to know that Sanjay is indeed a rich businessman before she dies ..wow!
    • ITS NOT MEMENTO!!
    So if you want to be enthralled for 3 hrs and sit at the edge of your seats..dont worry about what celebrity reviewers say..even though I beleive most will give good ratings for this movie..go and Enjoy!!

My vedict 4/5
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its not memento πŸ˜‰ !

I'll watch it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adding poll. 😁
  • jay20_00
    jay20_00
    I am a big fan of Aamir and also a fan of SRK, if you really want to see an unbiased review...check this out:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I saw the movie today. I'm impressed! I give 8/10 to the movie!

Aamir Khan knows what to offer in his movies. The direction is good! The movie does not deviate from the script and keeps the audience glued to the seats.

The only thing I didn't like about the movie is the music :neutral: . I saw the movie at INOX and the audio their is way TOO loud! darn!

Go watch the movie!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i dint much like the voilence.. it was in its crude form... much alike to its counterparts in other languages...

awesome aamir...
    good start for aasin..
    aamir as usual in his best form...
    jia khan - not much of action
    story- πŸ˜€ liked it

music ok..

but the whole point of movie wathcing at a cinema was ruined by... the cinema guys .. crap!!!

at the end.. something went worng with the audio and all we could hear was fast forward version of the dailogues and tht lasted for say some 10 mins....

i rate 7/10 ( -2 for voilence, -1 for long scene durations )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Asin is good πŸ˜€ . yay! πŸ˜›
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Heard thats a nice movie, too much violence though. I haven't seen it yet. But if Biggie liked it, I should go. πŸ˜€

Asin these days is making lot of heads turn.
  • safwan
    safwan
    me gona watch it day after tommorow b coz of school but ma friends who watch tellin me asin was overacting is it? but from traillers ill give 8 out fo 10 songs i like only two . but amir is faverite as ususall
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    safwan
    me gona watch it day after tommorow b coz of school but ma friends who watch tellin me asin was overacting is it? but from traillers ill give 8 out fo 10 songs i like only two . but amir is faverite as ususall
    Please do not use SMS language in your posts. It would be appreciated if you write complete words and post in a properly edited form.
  • sean_26
    sean_26
    Just Awesome!!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Watched the movie yesterday... and now even I've become a 'big' fan of Asin.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey I again watched is yesterday,Asin is as usual,no change in her anyway,but we should wait and watch for Asin,heard recently she offended poeple in sets of London Dreams,report says she has started throwing tantrums!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Okay, for the benefit of the rest of us, can someone please post a brief synopsis of what this movie is about? πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, here it goes :-

Aamir Khan (the lead actor) is the CEO of a multinational telephone company - AirVoice. Asin is an struggling actress who works for small ad company in Mumbai. Aamir Khan's men discover Asin as the owner of a small house where they want to put up their billboard. Asin says NO to them. But while she says no to putting up the billboard on the roof of her house, Asin's boss thinks she's saying no to Aamir Khan [thinking Aamir Khan found Asin somewhere, fell in love with her, and sent his men to convince her]

He thinks he can use Asin's love affair with the chief of AirVoice to get more contracts. Starts treating Asin very well and Asin too enjoys all the new attention she gets from her colleagues. Soon the news is out in a local magazine and media goes ga-ga over Asin.

Aamir Khan comes to know about the rumours going around about his affair with a struggling actress. He decides to find out who's behind these stories. He discovers Asin - and falls in love with her at the first sight 😁

Now, till now, Asin does not even know how Aamir Khan (the owner of AirVoice) looks. Aamir Khan pretends that he is just another struggling actor. Asin promises him some work.

The two get going together and Aamir Khan continues to maintain his low profile in front of Asin. One day, he's to head to London for some work and Asin too, gets a role in Ad film for which she has to travel to Goa. Now, during her trip to Goa, she rescues a group of girls who are forcibly being taken to Goa. The head of these men is Ghajini - the bad man.

Ghajini, suffering from losses in his business, tries to take revenge; decides to muder Asin. He goes to her flat, stabs her. At the same time, Aamir Khan arrives and Ghajini hits him badly in his head.

Aamir Khan doesn't die, but he now suffers from Short Term Memory - he can't remember anything for more than 15 minutes.

The rest of the story is about Aamir Khan taking revenge, despite all odds. πŸ˜€

[PS: Sorry for my grammar, typos et.al]
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Truly inspired from Memento,what i like is its not exact photo-copy of the same!!!!
  • shreyg
    shreyg
    I know it's a bit late now, but I'd still love to have you catch The God of Small Things: Ghajini - A Review. Not that I write very well, and not that you'll necessarily like/agree with the review. ut one thing's for sure, it's better than the movie!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m having vista home premium with IE7, while booking rail ticket in irctc site, upon reaching page where passenger details given, there is a GO button, after presssing that,...
People i need your help. I need find and from pc but i don't know what app can help me. Does anybody know something about it?😎
hai to every one, I am very much interested in fuel cell. I am also having some idea abt fuel cell .Is there any one interested in this topic? if...
CEans, CE has associated with IIT KGP Entrepreneurship Cell (e-cell) as a media partner. We'll bring you latest action from e-cell at IIT throughout the year. :smile: Press release from...
CEans, Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ers-iit-kgp-entrepreneurship-summit-09-a.html in this thread. πŸ˜€