Simple design (blue print) of a model of a jet

how do i get a simple design(blue print) of a model of a jet so i can try to build one

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: help

Try searching internet. Anyway, how about designing one yourself?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: help

Differential
    Try searching internet. Anyway, how about designing one yourself?
    Number of engineering looking for ready-made stuff has shot up these days. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Introducing the CE Super Paper Plane!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sorry, couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜›

I think it'll be cool to create a model plane design here on CE, complete with schematics. Lets do one with swept front wings like the Sukhoi Su-47! That'll be awesome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think it'll be cool to create a model plane design here on CE, complete with schematics. Lets do one with swept front wings like the Sukhoi Su-47! That'll be awesome.
    Yay! I'm all game for the CE Model Plane ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Differential
    Differential
    ash
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Cool idea ! I'm In. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yep, either search for ready made prints, scale down full size plans or better yet fire up autocad or your design program of choice and create. There are many r/c jet kits out there I'm sure you could get drawings for.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Who are going? Clubhack.com ... is a congregation of hackers and IDS consultants to get together and discuss technology. This year its going to be in Pune.
IS THERE ANYONE WHO TELL ME THE REAL USE OF PROGRAMS THAT WE RUN ON OUR COLLEGE PRACTICALS OF ADS,PLC ETC... THERE ARE ALSO SUBJECTS LIKE COMMUNICATION ELECTRONICS AND DISCRETE...
Hi, Who are the small (5-10 peoples) electronics design firms in India, can do all the stages of concept to prototype development. I need a team urgently.
If we consider the flow in pipes,is shear force acting is same as viscous force also even skin friction(wall drag). If different explain the difference between shear force,viscous force,skin friction(or...
Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements