Know Your CEan - aj_onduty

CEans,

It’s been just over a month since #-Link-Snipped-# joined CrazyEngineers. Within such a short period of time he has impressed all with his presence all over CE. A crazy electrical engineer, #-Link-Snipped-# calls CrazyEngineers his Second Famliy.

We had a small conversation with Ajit. Check this out -

CE: Hi Ajit, you are a Crazy Electrical Engineer, tell us more about yourself.

Ajit: I finished my B.Tech. in EEE this year. Currently, I am undergoing training in a developer firm. (Umm, we develop power plants; do some EPC contracts on those lines too). Having a good time now! I am a friend, a helper and I have a few things in myself which you can find in your thoughts about an ideal friend. I believe in God and I am a traditional Indian youth.

CE: How did you get introduced to Crazy Engineers (CE)?

Ajit: A search engine (read it as Google) made me visit this site, it was an accidental discovery. To be frank, I started looking into the details just because I loved the font, in which the name “Crazy Engineers” was/is written, but when I started understanding what this is all about; I made up my mind to share my views here, to help myself correct myself by the suggestions of every member here. I made up my mind to devote some time here, to make my time of some value to others. I developed awe about the whole system. If I start talking more, trust me, I won’t stop.

CE: Why did you take up “Electrical” as your engineering trade? What do you like most about it?

Ajit: To be frank, it’s not my decision. My parents wanted me to take up engineering; I opted for electrical engineering as a result of a small research among brothers of a few friends of mine. But I should say I would have missed a lot if I wouldn’t have taken EEE. I love my discipline. Just as someone said, you should get what you like, else simply like what you get. Generally, the like-what-you-get part is a bit hard, but I found it easy.

CE: What do you like the most about yourself?

Ajit: My ability to adjust, my way of doing things, the method of selecting people (which I follow). To be frank, I love the way I am.

CE: What is your favorite pass time?

Ajit: Work is fun for me. I love to keep myself busy. When I don’t work I write songs (which no one would see. I hide the book from others.). I work out, I read the newspaper (that’s the last thing I do), and when there is no one around, I sing. Oh, Did I define what my work is? Its being at two places at a time: in CE and in my office.

CE: Who are your idols or inspirations?

Ajit: My idol of inspiration number one is not a famous person at all. He is a person, who has worked real hard to make a lot of people smile, but still, no one knows much about him. He is the reason I am here answering to these questions, he’s my dad. My second idol of inspiration is not a person; it’s a group of incidents called difficulties. They don’t let me go down, they make me move forward. They inspire me. Many others have inspired me a lot; Einstein, Dhirubhai, Ambani, and a lot of other icons have made me what I am now, from the experiences they had.

CE: What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?

Ajit: I got a heart which dreams big and a brain which lets me make those dreams come true. That is my greatest achievement. I am confident of what I do, and whatever I do, I do with confidence.

CE: Rapid Fire Questions :

1. Name Top 5 CEans

Ajit: The_Big_K, Durga, gohm, Civil Princess, AKD

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?

Ajit: a) Unlimited money (If you think money isn’t everything, think again)
b) Stay with my parents till the end of my life and let them die with me, if we ever die.
c) Be a good friend

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?

Ajit: Pursuing MBA and be a tycoon of some sort.

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?

Ajit: The day I was in the Principal’s office in my night dress.(It’s a long story…)

5. A moment you can never forget.

Ajit: The day I sang in our college fest ignoring the high fever I was suffering from. People hurled chairs on me.

6. 5 years from now, you will…

Ajit: Be financially stable, marry, start thinking about having kids and live with my wife happily ever after. 😉

CE: If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?

Ajit: a) Remove casteism and the perks people get due to their castes and minority factors, and change the reservation system to income level of the people(low income groups must get more help).
b) Get myself a license to shoot corrupt people at sight.(I know that wouldnt happen, but let me dream big!)
c) Never allow Kalmadi to take up CWG again
d) First make people in India stable financially, then bribe for allowing India to conduct CWG

CE: What do you want to say about CE?

Ajit: In a word, INNOVATIVE.
This thought can come from only a genius, a thought, executed brilliantly; I thank God who made the man behind this idea make it so useful. To speak about CE, I can write a book about it. I owe CE some achievements, which has changed my life. It boosted my confidence when I wanted a lot of it. My technical viewpoint about Engineering changed a lot. I can now be confident while answering to my bosses when they ask technical queries. Thanks a lot. CE is my second family.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice Interview guys!

AKD once again you are superb with your questions!

Ajit, I liked your answers!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Disclaimer. This question answer session is not to hurt anyone's feelings, especially Mr. Kalmadi. @Kalmadi ji. I am never going to be a politician. Don't worry. I am not that passionate.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @AJ: You have answered the questions really well. Especially the way you wrote about CE. Loved it totally.

PS: It's the first time some one has mentioned me in the top five CEans. Thanks for the flattery. 😁
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    LOL AKD. That is not flattery. And about CE, I told it in the session that I can write a book about my views about CE.
    Thanks for the comments, thank you very much.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome KYCEan! Very nice answers, Ajit 😀 , very good questions, AKD 😁

PS: For me, it's an awesome feeling to be able to interact with awesome engineers who'll build a better tomorrow for all of us. Way to go, folks!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Be financially stable, marry, start thinking about having kids and live with my wife happily ever after
    Nice, but kids really scary 😀 😀 .

Nice interview
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I stand by you regarding CWG :-|

By the way nice set of questions AKD and nice answers Ajit 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey!!!
    i've been listed in the top 5 CEans 😀 that's surprising actually. i thought i read it wrong😉

nice interview abrakadabra and aj👍
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Nice interview..!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    goyal420
    Nice, but kids really scary 😀 😀 .
    You live in india, right!!!!😀
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    nice interview 😀

and "c) Never allow Kalmadi to take up CWG again"

i don't think anyone will ever allow that 😁 let alone the fact that we might never get the chance to host it again. 😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice Interview😀

@aj: Great Answers,specially I liked the Inspirations as Difficulties,which Challenges us to move ahead in life.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thank you. Thank you very much.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @aj- NO wonder you got CEoM within just six days of joining CE. Very nice interview man! Amusing answers, and witty too! It is a great privelege having you around. Stay the way you are and rock on!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great Interview!

Hm.. adding many female CEans on your top list eh? cheeky 😉
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    ash
    Great Interview!

Hm.. adding many female CEans on your top list eh? cheeky 😉
    who me? Oh my!😳:shifty:
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Its ok Ajit......we engineers are a DEPRIVED lot...pretty natural for you..😀...😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Again Good Job by AKD.

Its really nice to know about Ceans and this time very good answers by Aj.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Nice Interview Ajit and AKD.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Hey thanks dileep and godfather.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Really nice interview AJ and nice questions again AKD.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thanks WIN, thank you very much.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I was quite late to reply.
    Nice Interview 😀
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Better late than never... 😉 😁
    Thanks Sahiti! 😀
  • makru921
    makru921
    Impressive! AJ, here is a fan of yours in CE..😀 Keep it up!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Fan! Oh My! 😳 Thanks makru. 😁
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Ohh Cool interview AJ. Nice to KNOW about you. So we have addition of singer in CE 😁
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear frooty,
    Lets not discuss much about that aspect. It would be against the laws of Mother Nature.
  • Reya
    Reya
    I wonder how i missed to wish you AJ!

You answers are awesome!I always love your style of writing😀Simply superb!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice interview and good set of questions 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Nice interview Ajit.
    Laughed at your blooper heartily. You must share the story someday. :razz:

Good work AKD.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    ishutopre
    Nice interview Ajit.
    Laughed at your blooper heartily. You must share the story someday. :razz:

Good work AKD.
    Yes, I will share it with you. But that would be some day when we CEans will meet.Just us boys, ok! 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @aj: Maybe at the CrazyEngineers Meet.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The_Big_K
    @aj: Maybe at the CrazyEngineers Meet.
    Biggie, dont tell me the name of the event, just tell me the time of the event.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Yes, I will share it with you. But that would be some day when we CEans will meet.Just us boys, ok! 😛
    Waiting for that time AJ. 😛
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AJ: Are you really going to say about that blooper to everyone??
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    praveena211
    @AJ: Are you really going to say about that blooper to everyone??
    LOL Praveena. Boys only hahaha. :razz:
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Ishu: 😒
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    You know the story? What is it? How do you know? did you break into my house in Kerala when I was not there and did u read my diary?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Aj: 😎
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Aj, If you are talking to me then rest be assured that I know the story.

I know at every minute and every second what is going on. I know the present, past and future. But great blooper.
    Just want to hear in your own words. lol 😁
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    No ishu, I was not talking to you. Praveena was claiming that she knew the story, well, I am sure she doesn't just like all the 94,544 members of CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! Nice interview!!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is an environment variable? is it related with classpath?
We have to write a report/thesis for our project in college. The College has given us a typical format for the same. It has a topic called "Literature Survey". I...
We have started quite a few threads about Learning Japanese language. We have found it really difficult telling how to pronounce the letters...online! So please see the following simple video...
Hello, Someone asked me about the hierarchy levels in Infosys and I've absolutely no idea about it. I've searched the Internet and could not locate much useful information. I think...
Let all of us celebarte and give wishes to google,who is now 12 years old.it released a special doodle to mark its 12th anniversary.you can see it on the home...