industrial training or embedded system course

i am going for my 2 months industrial training but i am confused wheather i should go for some microcontroller course(8051 or something) or for training ... which one of two gonna be benificial...

Replies

• tanmeyamohan
    tanmeyamohan
    A course on embedded system will be my opinion, it is a great boom in the market. It will help you make your CV heavy and will provide you with more knowledge.

May be the company you join after completion of your graduation, provides you with some training or internship.

Embedded system course will really pay you off!!!

You can go for the training after wards if required, because it is of great use if you have some extra knowledge along with a degree within the same duration.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    tanmeyamohan
    A course on embedded system will be my opinion, it is a great boom in the market. It will help you make your CV heavy and will provide you with more knowledge.

May be the company you join after completion of your graduation, provides you with some training or internship.

Embedded system course will really pay you off!!!

You can go for the training after wards if required, because it is of great use if you have some extra knowledge along with a degree within the same duration.
    will you please suggest some organization or companies that provide a good tranning session in embedded systems..??:smile:
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    thanx buddy... but it would be really greatful if u can suggest some good institutions providing embedded courses... and i even heard that iitD also provides some training in this field along with some certificate...do u have any idea for eligibility for that??
  • corefuture
    corefuture
    When it comes to good quality learning, then I recommend Core Future. Core Future will be best option this time. The embedded system course in core future consist of Micrcontrollers, architecture,programming using assembly and C, sensors and actuators. etc. You can visit the link below for detail info. The course fee is 3500/-. But for a group enrollment you can get a discount😀.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can go with training as you have chance to learn more in training but the other hand the embedded has good market too if you are newbie in embedded then you must have to get some knowledge of the same too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Just Dial Sues Askme.in | High Court Order | Infomedia18 | Online Local Search Engine - Oneindia News In a suit filed by Just Dial against Infomedia 18, Just...
This thread gets its inspiration from following post on Kidakaka's post: Link: Chetan Bhagat and Integers at Who? Me?? PS: Kidakaka's blog is highly recommended. One night at a call...
anybody having any idea about how electrical siganl of high amplitude of KVA can be transimited wirelessly to large distance
A picture is worth 1000 words - Source: techcrunch 😁
V=10 v + 5sin(wt) v what will be the nature of the above voltage? whether it would be dc or ac ?