Backing up of SMS in nokia phone

hi friends, i have got another issue.I have some real important messages in my nokia 1600 cellphone and i want to take a backup of these messages.I have searched a lot for this issue.any help in this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vishalhak
    hi friends, i have got another issue.I have some real important messages in my nokia 1600 cellphone and i want to take a backup of these messages.I have searched a lot for this issue.any help in this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    Do you think this is a computer science related issue?

Moving the thread to General Help section.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    After checking the specs, you dont have much options I'm afraid.

Im not sure, but I've read about some service providers in India providing back up sms services. Do check your operator if they have this service.

If not, you can try transferring your SIM card to another phone that is capable of computer transfers. Just make sure your messages are stored on SIM rather than phone memory. If not, empty (or transfer) your existing SMSes on the SIM, then try saving the important messages back on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today we added our 31,000[sup]th[/sup] CrazyEngineer! Way to go CEans! 😁
Discuss the announcement https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/13110-thirty-one-thousand-crazy-engineers-ce.html in this thread!
hello I want to know is there any device which can sense any object having explosive that too using RF or Line-of-sight technology???? 😕
i did a mini project on digital lock in which my small opens and closes on giving a correct code.i used a 555 timer Ic.what should be done for big...
hi frnds, i m plannin to do a mini project on payroll mngmt system in java can u suggest some ideas related to this topic