Group Study for Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Check Your Knowledge | Viva

Hello Ceans,

This thread is specially for the group study of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, But more than that here we are also going to check that how much we know. In this thread you can also improve your explanation power and writing skill too. Everyone of us have attended Viva during our exams so you can also use this thread for your viva practice. ๐Ÿ˜’

And you know How this thing will be Possible?
Well, Here we will ask some basic questions and you have to try to answer them. Fellow Ceans will read your answers and try to understand that what exactly you want to explain and according to that they have to give you marks and we will keep update that score sheet. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, For this Thread there are some rules that we all have to follow

Rules:-

1) We will ask the questions related to Electrical & Electronics field only. (Communication is also Allowed)
2) Each Question has 2 Marks.
3) Do not copy paste the answer try to explain it in your language and as per your understanding of that topic.
4) If you are reading this thread then you have to give away the marks for each answer and to each Ceans who replied to the Question. and you can also give the marks in points, Like 1.25,1.5,1.75,2.25 etc
5) If you want to ask the Questions then you have to prepare the list of at least 2-3 Questions and PM it to Me or any Moderator, We will update this thread time by time.
6) Your average marks will be added to Score-sheet Like if your answer gets marks from 3 different Ceans and that is 1,1.5,1.75 then the average is 4.25/3 = 1.42 Marks

PS:-
I want to give all the credit to CEan- Narayana Murthy. One of his Post gives me idea to start something like this. Hats-off to you NM.
-- Your suggestions are most welcome to make this thread more interesting.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: Group Study for Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Check Your Knowledge | Viv

~Reserved for the Questions~
    โ€‹

Questions:-
    1. What is Reverse Leakage Current in Diode?
    2. What is Depletion region?
    3. How the Zener and Simple Diode differs?

PS:- Shoot your Answers now.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: Group Study for Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Check Your Knowledge | Viv

~Score-Sheet~

โ€‹
    [TABLE="class: grid"]
    [TR]
    [TD]CEan[/TD]
    [TD]Marks[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Deelip K [/TD]
    [TD]1.5[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Maulik Gandhi[/TD]
    [TD]5.25[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]godfather[/TD]
    [TD]3.75[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Narayana Murthy
    [/TD]
    [TD]4.5
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Hall of Fame

We have already asked these questions, So please send your set of Questions now.

4.Why we are upgrading processors with the increase in bit numbers?
    5.What are the main logics used in design of processors and controllers?
    6.Why controllers are designed only for specific purposes?

Answers in that thread:-
    By Deelip K -- #-Link-Snipped-#
    By godfather -- #-Link-Snipped-#
    By Maulik Gandhi -- #-Link-Snipped-#

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Okey So I start to give away marks according to my understandings,

For Deelip:--
    Answer 1 = 0.5
    Answer 3 = 1

By Maulik Gandhi -- #-Link-Snipped-#
    For Maulik Gandhi:--
    Answer 1 = 2 Superb explanation there
    Answer 2 = 1.5

Answer 3 = 1.75

So Please Follow this format to Give the marks.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy

godfather
    ~Reserved for the Questions~
    โ€‹

1. What is Reverse Leakage Current in Diode?
    2. What is Depletion region?
    3. How the Zener and Simple Diode differs?

PS:- Shoot your Answers now.
    1.the current flows in diode when it is reverse biased due to the change of temperature
    2.the region having electron-hole pair in diode is known as depletion region
    3.zener diode is diode which also works on reverse biased condition
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

@NM~
    Good job mate. I will rate your answer very soon.

@others:- Post your answers now.
  • MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI

for microprocessor questions...

Answer 1 = 0.5
    Answer 3 = 0.75

By Godfather -- #-Link-Snipped-#
    For Godfather:--
    Answer 1 = 1.75
    Answer 2 = 0.5

Answer 3 = 1.5

@godfather make new questions numbering 4,5,6... so on and list all the questions in one post and append new questions below..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

MAULIK_GANDHI
    for microprocessor questions...

Answer 1 = 0.5
    Answer 3 = 0.75

By Godfather -- #-Link-Snipped-#
    For Godfather:--
    Answer 1 = 1.75
    Answer 2 = 0.5

Answer 3 = 1.5

@godfather make new questions numbering 4,5,6... so on and list all the questions in one post and append new questions below..
    Thanks Maulik. I will update the list very soon. Thanks for your suggestion. You can rate NM's Answer too(New Answers)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Score Sheet is updated now. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

narayana murthy
    1.the current flows in diode when it is reverse biased due to the change of temperature
    2.the region having electron-hole pair in diode is known as depletion region
    3.zener diode is diode which also works on reverse biased condition
    For NM:- 1.5+1.5+1.5 = 4.5
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy

another 3 questions are given on micro processors give answers there
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy

hey friends don't make this thread to go to trash can i request gf that another post is given on electronic concept
    please give your response to it and add that to this thread for link
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy

sorry friends i am posting it to reduce gf's work ๐Ÿ˜›

#-Link-Snipped-#

here some work for us
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Thread is Updated and Very soon we are going to post new set of questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to add some more smiley ? Like :-
Hi!! I want to create a GUI for my program which is simulated in ActiveHDL. How do I do it? Which software do I need to use? Which GUI creating...
hello guys, I am making a project in which I have to display dates from calendar other than assigned dates and holidays( entered by user). Any idea how can it...
Lecture Series on Introduction to Transportation Engineering by Prof. Bhargab Maitra and Prof. K. Sudhakar Reddy, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. [video=youtube;5zKC_aq4ypM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zKC_aq4ypM[/video]
Hello friends..... i got an project idea and i have to make this project, in which i have to transmit the AV signals within the the range of 25-30 feet...