Seeking a job in isro

hi, friends i am doing my final year in electrical and electronics engineering . i wanted to join in ISRO as a scientist in electronics feild . Which branch i can select in M.E so that i can get a job in ISRO. Please help meπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gokulkannan
    hi, friends i am doing my final year in electrical and electronics engineering . i wanted to join in ISRO as a scientist in electronics feild . Which branch i can select in M.E so that i can get a job in ISRO. Please help meπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    You can go with something related to Satellite Communication.
  • ShubhamSharma1302
    ShubhamSharma1302
    Sir ,I am the student of electronics and telecommunication engineering .My engg. aggregate is 60.9 %.Is there any way to get into ISRO ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Open Source (OS) software systems have taken over the whole wide world of the web by storm and have made websites more flexible and highly scalable. Of course, leading the...
Drupal may be one of the most advanced content management systems around, but until recently, it didn’t handle picture too well. In fact, every image had to be inserted manually...
How to become a Soft skills trainer? hi, I'm an E&C graduate located in Bangalore(India),graduated in 2009 & worked for 6months as a trainer at a Robotics Hobby Club.Currently finished...
Truss Analysis - an important topic in engineering mechanics. Check out this Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions,...
Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread - [video=youtube;k8-JBgT1_Tg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-JBgT1_Tg[/video]