concept explained on transducers

hello friends
i think we forgotten about concept explaining threads
ok now i am giving about transducers i had just studied it now just in brief correct me if i am wrong anywhere

well............,
coming to transducers first we have to learn why we went to transducers
in many cases we have to convert one energy to another energy
let me explain with an example
we have a quantity let it be electronic we have to transfer it but electronic wave transfer gets losses in higher level so we can change it to electrical quantity and transfer it as we in case of measurement too we need these types of goods

now lets see the definition
transducers:The device which converts one form of energy to another energy
as we are more fond on electrical quantities we use mostly electrical transducers
it changed the meaning as
A device which converts any energy to electrical energy is known as transducers
there are many types of transducers like passive transducers and active transducers
here comes the separate definitions
passive transducers: The device which converts any energy to electrical energy with external source i.e..., with another supply
these consists of passive elements like inductors,capacitors,resisters etc...,
Active transducers: The device which converts any energy into electrical energy without any external supply
let me say some examples for these types of transducers
like piezo transducers,electromagnetic transducers etc......,
in between there are many types in them

hope i am clear here and the next continuation will be posted soon as another thread
if i am wrong anywhere please specify them
this thread is left to discuss types of transducers

Replies

• shubhankar
    shubhankar
    nice information. but i thought we were not providing basic information (third year electrical engineering matter) and we help people who are stuck up with the crazy high level projects.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    shubhankar
    nice information. but i thought we were not providing basic information (third year electrical engineering matter) and we help people who are stuck up with the crazy high level projects.
    but think 1 min all my concepts explained here not only basics they are very useful
    many don't know actually what are transducers are these are used in many projects but without knowing the use of it how can we use them there
    i think i am clear
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    anyone can google search on transducers and get information having high credibility and value from different sites and that too much more in quantity. i think i am clear
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    shubhankar
    anyone can google search on transducers and get information having high credibility and value from different sites and that too much more in quantity. i think i am clear
    but its better to have all in one site because searching for each concept is a big mess
    anyone i am giving just basics to understand
    why don't you get it when we start a basic concept on it. it leads the others to discuss on it and it goes too long if all the others respond clearly in my view it may lead to new idea too
    for any more details check here and discuss in the below link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    actually its akd's idea
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    nice info............
  • baja
    baja
    nice info....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You may discuss it in following thread: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...gineering/41283-equation-residual-stress.html
anyone of you know the equation of residual stress??the simplest one.. hello..i'm new here.. anyone out there knows the simplest equation of residual stress?? help me please... anyone out there...
Hi!! I'm working on a project with an appliances firm. I need a low pressure switch with a TTL output. Suggestions please.😀 Thanks.
It was a dark and stormy night that ripped the roof and gates off the stalls that hold Farmer John's cows. Happily, many of the cows were on vacation, so...
now that we've discussed the different types of foundation, lets get to the pile foundation. lets first understand the first part of a pile. load from the column gets transferred...