when will India become a developed country

hi friends.. i have been listening 1 constant statement about India.
"India is a developing country" since long time
why is it taking so long for India to develop?
what do you guys think are the reasons?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    India will never become a developed country until and unless few things are changed.

1. Corruption.
    2. Unemployment.
    3. Poverty.

Anyway any country to gain its status its economy these things should be changed.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Until people change their attitude towards their country, its not going to change.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    100% education 😀
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Baapre,
    I think before we get into this, we need to define what a developed country means. Look through this definition - Developed Country

By any of the criteria we fail 😀 sadly, its because of multiple factors -
    1. corruption
    2. politics
    3. wrong decisions by the government
    4. wrong government
    5. protectionist economy (govt tries to protect the domestic suppliers)
    6. unstable government (remember those elections, where the govt ran for a mere 10 days or so?)
    7. obstacles to foreign investments (a foreign brand necessarily has to tie-up with an indian brand to have a presence in India

I could go on with the list. But the main problem is us the voters, the power bestowed amongst us we should be choosing who represents us and makes these decisions. But do we know what ****-ups (pardon my language here) have each of those bozoes made in the past? No, we just look the other way ... don't blame the country for not transcending into the developed nations category. We are part of the country, we are to be blamed.

Don't demand the change, live the change. Increase your awareness of what constitutes a country's progress and then contribute towards it (and by that I do not mean spending money on domestic goods to increase the GDP!!!)
  • madugula
    madugula
    yes you are right kidakaka. the change should come within the individuals..
  • Vega
    Vega
    We need to control population first. 1.1 billion is not a population of developed country. Like all the sources of energy on earth point to sun, all the problems in India and their solutions point to India's population.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Vega
    We need to control population first. 1.1 billion is not a population of developed country. Like all the sources of energy on earth point to sun, all the problems in India and their solutions point to India's population.
    What about china?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    goyal420
    What about china?
    I guess China's government has taken great initiatives to control population and their rate if growth of population is lowering.

So, India also needs to take some concrete initiatives to control population.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...when Indian Engineers actually start 'creating' stuff than just servicing others' products.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    India is best in ONE job
    cut,copy,pastE
  • madugula
    madugula
    i think that India has sufficient resources to feed its population. the problem is that there is no proper and efficient usage of resources.
  • Vega
    Vega
    goyal420
    What about china?
    China's population density is less than that of India. and China is not a developed country. They face as many problems as India does. We needn't follow China.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Vega
    China's population density is less than that of India. and China is not a developed country. They face as many problems as India does. We needn't follow China.
    I think bilateral cooperation between India and China will help both nations accelerate the growth in all aspects of development. In fact, perhaps all BRIC nations could form a union of sorts? 😀 Russia is quite smart to pool manufacturing resources with both India and China, and China is now strong trading partners with Brazil. Could be interesting how things will pan out in the future.

I doesn't hurt to look towards neighbors for a bit of mutual helping hand 😀
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Vega
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I guess China's government has taken great initiatives to control population and their rate if growth of population is lowering.

So, India also needs to take some concrete initiatives to control population.
    I would recommend everyone to read the book "Imagining India" by Mr.Nandan Nilekani.

Come on guys, come out of your cocoons. The population of India is no more a problem. It's a resource that's under utilized. Ever heard of Human capital? More than 45% of the Indian population is currently comprised of people aged from 25-55 that is, the working class and earning population. They are spear heading the GDP growth of the country. In China and Japan, majority of the population is aged above 60. They dont contribute, they only hog resources from the government.

So, population is not the main cause of India still in the developing countries league.
    I'd say, the most important problem is lack of planning. We have enough resources. What we lack is the ability to plan how to use them wisely. Also, the lack of efficient execution of plans can also be a factor..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    @ SS
    Perhaps another significant issue is the large income gap between the rich and the poor. The large population merely expounds on this issue more. If birth rate exceeds the reduction of poverty, then it does make sense to ease up on that.

Utilizing human capital requires supply of jobs, and that depends on opportunity. If you are able to create opportunities quickly, then things should be on track as you say. However, saying that there are enough resources is a bit of a fallacy. As you shift more people from primary sectors, through secondary and tertiary, (and the resulting increase in consumption as incomes increase) will no doubt mean relying on other countries for resources 😛

Among various possible prime movers available, perhaps its important to focus on what kind of opportunities the less fortunate can take on. Its doesn't always have to be how the rich can be richer.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i second your thoughts silver scorpion. it is true population is not a problem for india. it is the way we are able to manage the resources in such a way and bring prosperity out of the mess. and the thing is that we do not have proper leaders who can take effective control of the situation and cause employment opportunities and so utilising the resource we have.
  • madugula
    madugula
    cooltwins
    i second your thoughts silver scorpion. it is true population is not a problem for india. it is the way we are able to manage the resources in such a way and bring prosperity out of the mess. and the thing is that we do not have proper leaders who can take effective control of the situation and cause employment opportunities and so utilising the resource we have.
    ofcource there is no effective leadership. i agree with you. but here is a point that we need to take into consideration. how many of the educated persons in India are using their right to vote in a proper way? and i wonder that people of some sectors don't even know how to vote... 😕
  • shruti palod
    shruti palod
    We Indians have a pecular habbit of underestimating ourselves.For eg in olympics also we actually loose hope when we are about to win.So I think a 'change' is required not in the system of the country but in the thinking of each and every individual.Afterall developement of a nation is all about development of its citizens.
  • sookie
    sookie
    when will India become a developed country...when Indians will develop their minds

Change your old/traditional way of looking at things..change your country. The only problem with Indians[Apologies for offending Indians] is they are just advancing by adopting/buying high-tech stuffs developed by other countries but if you look at their minds/brains they are still so traditional in looking at the problems. Main thing they lack is innovations. If some thing is happening since last few years, people continue to do so instead of looking at flaws in those old methods/approaches. One example is their should be a CM(Chief Minister) for every state ..no matter what he/she does for that state. I have a better solution to make the states get advanced in better and faster ways but who cares for democracy here? 😐

Fact is bit bitter..so don't mind all Indians. 😀
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    actually whatever posted by my frnd in last post is not appropriate in my views... thats true we(indians) are traditional we want to buy high tech thing we want to live with western culture but we dont know how to balance it with our culture n tradition which is with us from many many decades....but i dont think there is any kn=ind of lack in innovations... MR. OBAMA himself said when he was addressing the americans that study n study not to study but to understand else indians will go right across you to get the better position..... there is a innovative mind in each and every indian but the thing is to give them opportunities due which those innovative ideas could become real.....however the country is still facing the communalism groups like shivsena etc...but such kind of things are in each and every nation whtever it is who so ever it is......we can prove that the india can be the biggest power (in each and every field) just by changing a bit of atitude towards the thinking and the way of tackling things.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess he meant Indians innovating in India will help India. India, for long has been a technology dumpyard. Its a fact that we haven't had innovation (pardon my ignorance) that would affect mass population at a global level.

Even in IT, in which India is thought to be a leader, there isn't any innovation as such. The startup culture is still in nascent stage here and not many engineers want to create something. Primary aim behind entering into engineering stream is to quickly get a job as soon as graduation is over.
  • madugula
    madugula
    The_Big_K
    I guess he meant Indians innovating in India will help India. India, for long has been a technology dumpyard. Its a fact that we haven't had innovation (pardon my ignorance) that would affect mass population at a global level.

Even in IT, in which India is thought to be a leader, there isn't any innovation as such. The startup culture is still in nascent stage here and not many engineers want to create something. Primary aim behind entering into engineering stream is to quickly get a job as soon as graduation is over.
    well, i think there are many creating minds in India and ofcource, we, Indians are hard-working also.there is lack of opportunities in India that is making us fly abroad..
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    ya thats what i was trying to say... we are not lagging in intelligence...these are the lack of resources which aremakin us dependent on other countries...
  • althajma
    althajma
    The time we will accept our development😎
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    madugula
    well, i think there are many creating minds in India and ofcource, we, Indians are hard-working also.there is lack of opportunities in India that is making us fly abroad..

OK, Now tell me what opportunity did you lack here and got in abroad?

Coming to the point!

There are multiple points to discuss.
    One is the political system in India, If you look at the central more or less Congress is ruling! There is no democracy , its just fooling others!
    Next, corruption there is lot and lot of money in swiss banks if we get that money India would be a developed country , no change of any individual is required!

Next , as Biggie said no body is trying hard or taking any risk to start something on his own!
    People just follow thier friends or seniors! which company is good this that .. blah blah..

When we join some company we will not get 100 percent change to put our innovation into practice!

Next , IF there are no opportunities here then create them instead of giving false reasons for earning!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    In my opinion ,India has also so many facilities but mostly people are following "brain in drain" for earning money and politics are now going more worse.castism is spreading everywhere.we have ideas but no one are trying to implement properly.
    Lets see will the vision of APJ Abdul kalam India 2020 being sucess?
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    this is a very serious topic that each and everyone of us think ......but what else do we do beside thinking??????we all are familiar with the phrase that"Attitude decides the altitude"....but we never realised the importance of this statement!!!! what India is lacking, is nothing but "The Attitude" to progress.....but for this not only the government is responsible but each and every citizen of India is responsible too.....we lack the enhancement factor and because of that we are not developed!
    each and every citizen should contribute something towards the development of their country.......every individual should be more creative, more innovative and should try to give their best in each and every job that they do....we should be more involved in our work!!!
    if every citizen start doing these things,then see how our country will start developing;-).....how it will progress in every sphere😀.....
    remember one thing " you cannot spell success without YOU(u)"...
    so rather than blaming the government and others ,we should start bothering about what we(individuals) are lacking.....and after this victory will be ours😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    I agree 100%. All of the challenges stem from population. India is close but unless the population problem is solved, will be very difficult to cross over into the "developed" area.

Vega
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd gracefully disagree. Population cannot be a problem. Its an asset! The problem is with management.
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    The_Big_K
    ...when Indian Engineers actually start 'creating' stuff than just servicing others' products.
    Its true. Most of the Indian Engineers are observed in Service based Companies and those who are in Product based Companies, are under the Other countries.
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    When We Own the Products and Services that we Produce . .
  • gohm
    gohm
    But don't you think if a population is so high that it incurs poverty, corruption, pollution and the inability of government to control it will be difficult to progress? If a population far surpases the resource abilities it will be challenging to be stable and viable to compete economically, politically & technologically. By resources I mean if you do not have enough: food, jobs, money, government & social agencies (in addition to natural resources) to create the environment for the majority populous to foster development. I do agree with you that government plays a large, key role and it is important that people play an active role in making sure their government represents them.

The_Big_K
    I'd gracefully disagree. Population cannot be a problem. Its an asset! The problem is with management.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Gohm: True. Population may increase the 'management' problems, but I'd rather believe that the massive human-force put to good use can become an asset to the country.

Development, I think is a result of proper management.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Development, I think is a result of proper management.
    I will totally agree with this point.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Management comes at the top of the pyramid. A proper management would definately help us become better than what we are currently, but certainly it won't make us superpower or something.

At the Bottom of the pyramid lies 'eating souls' ie. population. More the people, lesser the share of pie an individual will get. It's simple.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Vega
    At the Bottom of the pyramid lies 'eating souls' ie. population. More the people, lesser the share of pie an individual will get. It's simple.
    I think I can put it in another way.

More the number of people, larger should be the size of the pie, in order for the 'eating souls' to get their due share. That is why these 'eating souls' should be considered as resources and effectively used to increase the size of the pie. Rather than assuming the size of the pie is constant, if we think about making it bigger, we won't see population as a problem any more.. Hell, we'll have such a large pie that after all of us eat, there can still be something left to give others too.

Now, how about that??
  • Vega
    Vega
    silverscorpion
    I think I can put it in another way.

More the number of people, larger should be the size of the pie, in order for the 'eating souls' to get their due share. That is why these 'eating souls' should be considered as resources and effectively used to increase the size of the pie. Rather than assuming the size of the pie is constant, if we think about making it bigger, we won't see population as a problem any more.. Hell, we'll have such a large pie that after all of us eat, there can still be something left to give others too.

Now, how about that??
    You can't increase the size of pie. It's nature given. I am talking about natural assets. eg. Land, water, air, minerals, ores, etc
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Vega
    You can't increase the size of pie. It's nature given. I am talking about natural assets. eg. Land, water, air, minerals, ores, etc
    This is probably why China is spending gazillions on resources around the world.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The simple answer for the question is after we stop thinking that "when would INDIA will become a developed country?" and start to be legal by yourself.
  • sudeepta
    sudeepta
    There is one and only solution for this, which is people should have to control Population Outburst (PO).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sudeepta
    There is one and only solution for this, which is people should have to control Population Outburst (PO).
    I think China is doing a fantastic job even with its gazillions of people. Population isn't the problem, in my humblest opinion.
  • Leo
    Leo
    Politics, Population, Low Literacy Not Responsible For India Still UNdeveloped

It doesn't matter how much corruption is there, it doesn't matter how much population we are having and even this doesn't matter that we don't have above 60% literacy. Even after having these drawbacks a country can develop, because a country develops just because of minds of people and not by above things.

A mind of person decides how he want to progress in same manner if all people in country will think and act for progress then only country can progress, one man is not going to change anything that happens only in movies.

India is place of people, who start pulling legs of people who really strive for progress. Feels bad but true. There are several examples.

1.In India we make movies only on Love stories no other story in movie you will get and no matter what the movie name suggests finally movie turns to love matter and we hear only love songs. But the reality is that Love Marriage is still the biggest taboo in India. When someone elope for marriage we call them by bad names even though we know constitution of India provides complete right to any girl above 18 years to select a man for him and same right is also valid for man when he becomes 21 years old. We abandon them from our families and if they are really very orthodox family on name of honor they tear down all cloths of girls and take a nude rally in area and then kill her mercilessly, they even forgot that the shameless act they are doing on a person is their own child. Every week we can see news like this on television, in all more than 600 such occurrence news we hear on news, original number is still a mystery. A group of social workers tried to aware people not to do such this and even they were killed.

2.We elect our ministers so that they can bring progress to us but we never vote for a person who starts using money as soon as he sits on seat, we vote for a person who do something just before election. It's quite observable that the things that were built 1 years before people forget and the most recent is known. It is quite acceptable that money once spent will not return. The person who does nothing for four years just eats money from people and shows his work just before elections and we vote him. When someone tries to explain this even he gets killed by party members whole city knows but no one ever objects.

3.In India we don't care for idea, innovation and a good person what we care about is caste, religion, region, state and language. We even vote them everywhere may be in election or reality shows. People never vote for a Dalit in a region full of upper caste even though he is most liable one to get votes. Same thing happens in reality shows we mean to keep person from our region on top than the talented ones, the most recent example is Indian Idol 5 Naushad, Swaroop and Vikas were among the people every music mestro said deserves top 4 positions but we voted people who were from their own locality.

4.India is a place more than 60% population is youth but 90% political seats are taken by persons with age of Grand pa's. It is not fault of youth it is fault of our civil rules, no major seat is ever given to a person less than age of 35, explicitly mentioned in Indian political rules even legal age for becoming President or PM of India is 40. Means only a old person will get a seat of award even though is fire is fully blown down at that age. A young generation is full of fire, power, activity, ideas and innovation for implementation for new age so as the time takes, idea fades and when he gets chance to have a sit all innovations he was to implement remains of no use due to arrival of other new problems. And till now not even a single minister ever objected to change the rule just because they waited for years to get that place and now changing rules may lead their ass without leading chair.

5.We as a child always respect our elders but same thing really never happens with our elders, they love us but they don't respect us nor our views. As a child they buy us chocolates, toys, cloths and goodies we love that time. But when time comes for a child to select his carrier they force them to become doctors, engineers, or govt officers just because they dreamed their child become that, no one bothers what he wants to become. Same even applies to marriage they just go select a boy or girl then just as tradition boy goes to see girl, as as stated by parents boy have to yes and girl have to say yes even though they don't like each other. As a child we love and respect them and sacrifice our dreams for them and if we are not ready to do that we become most shameful name in family. This fear always makes us stay behind to do right thing for ourselves. This condition is true for more than 80% youths of India. Try to stand up against your beloved ones when you know you are right.

In India only 20% people live and act with new ideas of time and hence they are living a rich and quality life, rest 80% just use new equipments and are still primitive, this applies to whole country. No population, no corruption, no brain drains and nothing else than minds of people of India are responsible for India not progressing. And we don't want to blame ourselves so we blame rich people, politicians, corruption and brain drains. We are modern just by gadgets and equipments not by ideas and we will not develop unless and until we modernize our ideas to live our lives.
  • ramkumar38
    ramkumar38
    India will Never Become a developed until it Remove corruption , caste ,Population growth .but we will pray to become a developed country😔
  • Leo
    Leo
    ramkumar38
    India will Never Become a developed until it Remove corruption , caste ,Population growth .but we will pray to become a developed country😔
    Hi ramkumar please don't just reply here without reading previous posts, its kind of debate so comment after reading previous posts.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Until and unless law is not strictly followed in India nothing can be done

It should be equal for both prime minister or common man
  • Leo
    Leo
    goyal420
    Until and unless law is not strictly followed in India nothing can be done

It should be equal for both prime minister or common man
    Yes it is needed but will not work to make progress.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I agree with Leo, the mindset of people need to change , taking measures by any government wont help.
    I think education might help, might if people are adamant not to listen , change it is not really possible.
    Why even INDIA as a country, many INDIANS posters in this thread themselves are lamenting here about the state of INDIA and many have given up hopes, but have any one of us really worked to better up anything?
    I will give you an example:
    TRAFFIC:
    there was this house construction thing going on , and some idiot has 'parked' his truck on the two lane road, when I could not pass ( there was still space for my two wheeler), i kept on honking till some one turned up , When I asked him why did he park the truck on a road he replied " there is some space for two wheeler.. use it".
    people don't follow rules - they bride stating - fines are high,that is not right.
    No one is really bothered to follow rules - many consider rule breaking as heroism - but I strongly feel they are idiots who least care about themselves and others.
    Have people crossing roads where ever they want ? they say its petrol wastage to go in right direction. Every idiot thinks its common sense to talk like that :-|.

If something as basic as following traffic rules is skewed to such an extent, ( its only in hands of people you see , not in hands of any government), I am sure rest all can be changed, if peoples attitude changes,
  • Vikascm
    Vikascm
    I think india is under developed because of population n politics ..wat u say
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vikascm
    I think india is under developed because of population n politics ..wat u say
    Please read this thread to see what people think. 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Population can not be a problem in anyway. Management is only the Problem here.

One is Corruption in every department. Even the Anti-corruption Beauro was filled with corruption.
    Not even a single politician is there to do something good for the people/society. I think they forgot the word "Democracy".

If the Management works properly,
    We don't face Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Recommendation, Reservation etc.
    Definitely India Will be a Developed Country.

What are the ideas to make the Management to work properly? Can anyone answer this?
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    i think management work with better plan and plan work with the better resource and to to we should know how to implement these plans in right way without any cost and to put it in right direction means in the direction of development.
    Even we have the case that we have full resources but do not have better plan how can be implement these resources in the right path?
    So a better plan is must for any management.
    Any one having more ideas.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    It will happen only and only when, we don't wait for others to come front. If we ourselves come forward and take neccessary steps to change our nation's condition, then who can stop INDIA to become a developed country. The factors mentioned above for bad condition of INDIA are true infact. We say that people should do this, government should take these steps. I actual we are the people and government is also group of persons like us elected by us. If they should do, the why don't us. Think deeply about ourselves. I think in everone of us have a point of time on which we take the help of money or any leader for our work. In our daily life if we are traveling in a bus, then there are two persons standing-one is leader of our village (known as "sarpanch" in some areas) and another is a poor, weak man. We prefer the seat to the leader, why?
    Some people answers that they respect the leader. If it is right, then don't we should have sympathy for that poor man. These things seems small and we ignore them. But if we pay attention to them, then these can make a big change in society, in nation, in our India.
    So, CEans what you think to start from ourselves first?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Forget the law being equal for everyone, even if we are able to implement the law on 50% of the population it will be a wonder!! (by the way, here's the speeding ticket issued to Lady Laurier the wife of the PM of Canada in 1910 [​IMG])

I agree with biggie when he says that population is an asset. The problem with china controlling its population is that its not becoming younger. Their average are is increasing. And by the time it becomes a developed nation its average age may have increased to 60+.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @ sushant : Plan is Ok. Who have to plan? The Management have to Plan all those actually. But here the Management itself was not proper.

@ BCA-GIRL : Good people will come front. No doubt about it. But here what happening is the bad people already well settled here are not allowing those good people to do something. They can't stand for a long.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    @Sahithi Pallavi : As there is a quote in hindi "Ek aur ek gyarah". If we come front, then others will also follow us.A matchbox has no importance till we burn a matchstick, but when we rub the matchstick then it burns and can burn even the forest. Then why can't us. It's not true that the good people can't stay for long. In real one truth has more power than ninety nine lies, similarly one good man has more power to change the situation than bad people. In our hearts there is will to change the situation, now is the time to fullfill this, to come forward with firm determination. Then no one can stop us. People will also follow us. A good step seems difficult in starting, but it ends with success. So, Change your attitude. If none will stay with you, don't think you are alone. Because there are many like us who are trying and we have to appriciate them. By which, Indians changes their attitude. And if this would done then INDIA will become example for another countries for its development.
  • Leo
    Leo
    Manegement was always avaialbale, people's attitude is still not.

Indian Constitution gives right to person to earn from age of 15 but the real thing is that almost 80% students in India don't even prefer part time even they become graduates even if they want to to PG they prefer to do stay as burden on their parents though they attain age of 26-30(Biggest fact, true for almost every PG student in India).
    As i stated earlier corruption is not any problem it is same in every country as in India.

There is no lacking in management and job opportunities lacking in India, Innovations are still on fire but people are still mad on traditional approach to job and management so they always fail to see opportunities. You say we are facing unemployment its just because many just want to become Govt servants. You'll get shocked to know how many opportunities are available. Since my field is Computer i can clearly see opportunities in my field.

Following Innovations and Opportunities are available in Computer filed that i can see people are not taking advantages.

1. NIIT offering a year long intern-ship with its new plan GNIIT. Advertisements are pacing high on training but people still preferring traditional method of IT training. When that advertisement was shown on TV i thought now they will get high response on this program so other such IT training institutes will soon launch same kinda programs but an year is ending but response to traditional training is high not and not to intern training though intern training can provide you a quick job. They are lacking students for new kinda teaching plan but they are managing it with less students and also earning profits even fees is not raised, and you say we lack managing.

2.Jet King offering professional Hardware and Network training with CISCO certification which means it opens you a door to job with minimum pay of 10,000 to 15,000 at start, all you have to do is to score high and be prepared all time because they can call you for interview any time. Stallings Institute also offering same kind of opportunity and as far as i know all my friends who are earning just on basis of HSC just because of Jet King and Stallings provided this opportunity.

3.Maharastra Govt is currently offering a new plan for computer education at Rs.10,000. The plan is available in some cities only, they even prefer student with SSC and if you qualify well in exam you directly get a job to Information Centres. That means a Govt. job worth 10,000-12,000 for a SSC qualified person. Isn't that a big opportunity and still people are running behind MPSC and UPSC exams. You need Govt. job get it, you don't even have to give bribe. The reality is that even they are facing lack in students.

4.Red Hat, EC council, Corporate Security and Banking Professional trainings are on high pace since they are in real need of pro's, and who is going there.

5.Linux+Database+Tomcat Apache+HTML+Advanced Java, might have heard something like that, these are courses that can offer you guaranteed job to any web development institution or company.

And all these things are shown as advertisement on TV, newspaper, mobile phones, radio etc. Several jobs in Computer Sector and people are still searching for jobs. Quite funny, since i am not searching because there are several such opportunities, i tried to exploit and i got selected in four different companies with hefty pay scale(Though i am a fresher) and still waiting for choices and people searching jobs seems me quite foolish.

And you still think only Computer Pro's are getting opportunities then i know some opportunities for other fields too.

1.Kinetic offering you an intern on Auto-mobiles. Anyone from novice to experienced can take advantage.
    2.ST Mahamandal offering experience certificate to ITI students for year long contract basis jobs .
    3.Car and Auto repair camps also offer you experience certificates and hefty amount for contributing to camps and they come in large numbers in a year.
    4.More than 25 types of jobs are available for Electronics and Telecommunication Students, in Embedded Systems Nagpur, HP needs E & T engineers every year, you have to keep eye when the interview will be there.
    5.Learn different languages and become guide, you may feel guide's pay is less, might be true but not his tip.
    6.Tuli and Tuli International are offering you Hotel Management training with experience certificate that you are fit to serve any International Hotel Firm, my school students who joined are now in various countries earning huge amounts even though their job is only keep smiling and give information to every customer.

These are few from those which i know, my friends are exploiting other opportunities for higher paid job my younger brother has become a job guru since anyone who approaches him has got a job soon no matter what qualification job will never pay less than 15,000 thousand. I am exploring in my way, he is in his way.

Opportunities are in thousands, jobs are in thousands in every field and if you lack eyes to see opportunities UNEMPLOYMENT PURE BULLSHIT.

I agree on equal rights for all and some political problems are there but again they are available just because of all not because of any specific person. One person can not change anything, because when people follow you they become jerk, if they follow the ideas they become real clever.

Don't just say we lack, resources, we lack opportunities, we lack management. We have everything, its just people not ready to accept new Idea.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ LEO: Your earlier post is very informative. I'll focus on Engineers and Engineering professions. There are unlimited opportunities for those who are 'able', 'capable'. However, most of the engineers lack basic skills required for employment. I've come across several engineers (graduates) who cannot write a simple email in English.

In my opinion, what Indian engineers lack is application of the knowledge they receive. India needs engineers who can build something on their own. Employment problem will be solve automatically and in turn help the economy grow.
  • Leo
    Leo
    Thank you Big_K, i really feel from bottom of my heart that we are never offered a pro training in a pro course in India, we become graduates with degree which offers only question mark on our own face. Practicals are zero theoretical things act like vhyro, for every student because all they want is just marks. We are dependent on external sources for quality education even though we become graduates. The education ministers of India were always jerks since they got their seats because they can only see syllabus of SSC and HSC, graduates courses can go to hell since we are learning same course since 10-15 years, i even hate students asking how to run turbo compilers on their systems since those compilers are more elder than i am now. I hate older practices may it be in Idea, Innovation, Custom, Tradition and even Education. I feel, this is the only reason why many other students are still unemployed because they are still dependent on traditional ways of Interviews and Papers, whereas me and my brother depend more on TV advertisements, moster.com, naukri.com and other such job sites and other resources available on Internet. All i got is great deal of choices with more than 4 job offers since i completed my degree(July), that too without any interview. And i am expecting 2 more till year ends, after that i'll be having enough choices to go for, till that time i am even taking experience as Computer Information Officer in my hometown. I still wonder i am left with several choices and others not got even single job even after giving several interviews, it doesn't make any sense to me. We really need some awakening in jobs matter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to proceed with a mini projeci .give some topics simple and which will be successful also the abstract
😕 I am a 2nd year student. I am so confused that weather I should do summer trainning or go for some other course that will be useful in mu...
Quick Heal CEan of the month January 2010 is... 😁CEan - Vega😁 ​ With over 100 useful posts in less than a months' time, CEan Vega is our CEan of...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32085-quick-heal-cean-moth-january-2010-a.html
2010 has arrived with a bang and adding to it, Indian Institute of Technology – Bhubaneswar, brings to you, ALMA FIESTA. What Alma-Fiesta? It is the maiden fest of the...