5 things you'd like to do before you die

Lot of people ask you to 'write down' the things you want to do. So why not make a list and share it with everyone?

I wrote my to-do list years ago here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

To make the place a better place to live and in the process…

• Buy a 10 seater private jet
• Buy Ducati R999
• Buy Mercedes-McLaren SLR 500
• Start & grow a dozen companies
• Write 3 books
• Become popular as a singer & guitarist
• Lead MEGA projects
• Spread Common Sense & Smile all over the world.

Write your to-do list in response to this post. Waiting!

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I would like to rule the world. To be remembered as the greatest conqueror ever. Alexander tried to conquer the world and failed, so did Attila, Genghis, Timur etc. I would love to be the first man to do so. This is the only thing I would like to do before I die.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    I would like to rule the world. To be remembered as the greatest conqueror ever. Alexander tried to conquer the world and failed, so did Attila, Genghis, Timur etc. I would love to be the first man to do so. This is the only thing I would like to do before I die.
    😲😲😲

How are you going to achieve that?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Maybe, I'll start by building an Army in a few years time. Make alliances with rebels and Many corps of Indian Armed Forces. Urge majority of the population to accept me as their leader. Plan a coup and overthrow the government and become the ruler of India. Will plan my next strategy after I am successful till here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    Maybe, I'll start by building an Army in a few years time. Make alliances with rebels and Many corps of Indian Armed Forces. Urge majority of the population to accept me as their leader. Plan a coup and overthrow the government and become the ruler of India. Will plan my next strategy after I am successful till here.
    Interesting 😁 Why should we all support you? 😒 What's the guarantee that power won't corrupt you?[​IMG]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmmmm...

I have a simple things to do...
    WORLD TOUR!!! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just one thing? Cool! 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    things i wanna do before i die:-
    1) Control one of the energy sources
    2) En courage curruption
    3) Eradicate some of the rouge states in this world
    4) donate all my wealth
    5) do nothing just sit,watch n eat
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    4) donate all my wealth
    Here! Here! *waves frantically*
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    sauravgoswami
    things i wanna do before i die:-
    2) En courage curruption
    You mean eliminate corruption, right? 😛
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The_Big_K
    Interesting 😁 Why should we all support you? 😒 What's the guarantee that power won't corrupt you?[​IMG]
    Why you should support me. I don't know how but I have this charm around myself, that helps me in making others do my bidding. Forcing them to think the way think, accept my point of view and do things my way, even if they don't want to. And you can't escape. I am not boasting about myself, but I have been doing this since childhood. I have many ideas for the benefit of the nation which I believe will be accepted by all true patriots who think of India and Indians rather than their religion and regions. For those from the latter group, I am quite sure I will be able to persuade them into supporting me.
    Guarantee that power won't corrupt me:- I don't give any guarantees. Even the most purest mind can fall to the smallest of temptations and power is one of the bigger ones. I may succumb to it or I may not. This question will have an answer the day I have that power.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Haha very well said 😁

All the best!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    So shall I count you in as one of my supporters?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    So shall I count you in as one of my supporters?
    I say "Aye"
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Raj, for that you need the entire world to TRUST you 😀 ... that in itself is a huge feat 😀 ... especially when you hail from a country like India ... such rich diversity that its difficult to agree on the same point.

3) Eradicate some of the rouge states in this world
    Saurav, what would the ladies of the world do then for their daily make-up needs? :-D

Heres a few more
    1. Find a sustainable way to sit on my rear and do nothing
    2. Be a thought leader in at least one field
    3. Start something that makes people think .. and say "aila"!!
    4. Teach people how to think for themselves (this is the hard part)

The sword wont remain rusty anymore.
  • mahul
    mahul
    5 things I want to do before I die.

1. Write an OS for personal computers.
    2. Start a software product industry(using 1).
    3. Hold at least one exhibition of my pencil sketches.
    4. Try my hand at music.
    5. Still be single 😁

The above is almost certain to change later.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    kidakaka
    Raj, for that you need the entire world to TRUST you 😀 ... that in itself is a huge feat 😀 ... especially when you hail from a country like India ... such rich diversity that its difficult to agree on the same point.
    I will make them an offer they can't refuse.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    5 things I want to do before I die.

1. Write an OS for personal computers.
    2. Start a software product industry(using 1).
    3. Hold at least one exhibition of my pencil sketches.
    4. Try my hand at music.
    5. Still be single 😁

The above is almost certain to change later.
    So planning to go the Bill Gates way? 😉

Boy, why you want to be single?

raj87verma88
    I will make them an offer they can't refuse.
    Tell us so that we can start spreading the word right away.
  • mahul
    mahul
    The_Big_K
    So planning to go the Bill Gates way? 😉

Boy, why you want to be single?
    Girls shy away from me, so I pretend that it's the other way around. These days I have actually successfully started believing that it's so.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well as for donating my wealth,I will donate only my share of wealth to an NGO who is actively invovle in real social work,of-course i will distribute my wealth evenly between the claimers
    As for encouraging curruptions,it is needed since it will allow me fullfill my first objective and curruption has its own advantages
    By rouge states i mean troubled countries which are constantly on was,best solution either to solve their problem or make them ur slaves.

Hope no one has doubts over my other wishes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, With CrazyEngineers completing three years of existence and almost 25,000 members, CE plans to form CE Ambassadors Team and is inviting nominations. The primary purpose of the CE Ambassadors...
Read the announcement here: -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7908-ce-ambassadors-team-inviting-nominations.html Enter your nominations in this thread briefly explaining why YOU should be in CE Ambassadors Team.
I'm trying to model the pressures and motions in this system I'm working with. Imagine two cylindrical pistons connected to each other with some tube that allows fluid flow. Now...
Hello folks, this is Amit, a geotechnical engineer. Surface or subsurface exploration of a particular site for collecting information related to the physical properties of soil and rock is my...
hi im in mech final yr .i wanna make project now plz u can assist me in making my parojects