Rahul Raj & Mumbai BEST Bus Firing

Its happening in Mumbai now!

From the raw news that I just got; Rahul Raj, a young man from Bihar tried to hijack a local passenger bus in Mumbai.

The bus conductors were instrumental in getting most of the passengers out, however the hijacker got killed in Police Firing.

Apparently, the hijacker wanted to assassinate Mr. Raj Thakre, MNS Chief. I'll update this post as soon as I get more news.

The world is not safe anymore - for sure.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

According to reports, the bus was travelling from Andheri to Kurla, when an unidentified person started firing. In the firing one of the bullets hit a bus passenger, who is presently being treated at Rajwadi hospital.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

The shot passenger is dead.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ayyo!!! [😔]
    I really dont understand how the physcology of such people work..

not only thm but of those who inculcate /provoke other of doing such deeds...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any body suggest me a Mini Porject for Masters in Structural Engineering.
I have school finish project.. a clyinder which has 20 ton weight and 2m diameter and i need to turn it at 36rpm the gear box must connect directly to...
can anybody explain how the LCD and Plasma Televisin work? Where lies the difference betweent these? waiting for getting reply from you.
can anybody explain how the LCD and Plasma Televisin work? Where lies the difference between these? waiting for getting reply from you.
Hey a small word game... In this game there will be a word and you need to give a antonym or synonym for that word and the new word will...