Website building

I'm sure many of CEans already have idea about this ! I need some information. What are the websites that provide free website building ? Which one you recommend ? Do they allow our ads and gadgets on that webpage ?
Anything you want to tell about this topic is appreciated

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, I guess I can be of some help here.

Entirely depends on 'your' concept of a website. If you're planning to build a blog site, you could just go with #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-# and get your site done with few clicks. They allow you to post you ads and widgets on the site.
  • Differential
    Differential
    ok....
    But I need website, not blog ! Moreover how to post external gadgets (not wordpress's) on blog ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Differential
    Differential
    I had a look at google pages and also newly launched google site. Its really cool. Also I saw synthasite which offers free web hosting. Now with these websites can I edit my html code generated ??? This is required to insert adsense html code. Bottomline is can I embed adsense ads in such websites ?
  • ragavendra31
    ragavendra31
    i think there are only a few sites that support the web site building and i am not specific about it but my judgment is google and yahoo are the trusted sites.
    ----
    gomez
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    Try Geocities.com, they allow you to to host web pages.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    what about sites like godaddy and bigrock... they gave good website builders and also u can put in you own html coded in it. Also they help in SEO and adsense i guess

I bought a domain and did few pages in it thru their website builder in say an hour at max.
    (instrumentationtek.com is the site i did, just in case you might want to take a look at it).

Also they had some offer and i got a deal for 1 year web hosting at very cheap prices

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey can anyone help me......................... m a b.tech final year student in IT need to submit project n wish to b suggested a good topic for it . my area...
hey everyone .. has anyone heard of microsofts surface computing...if u havent then plesase check out this cool video in you tube...i was hoping we could discuss how the technology...
I am currently doing my final year..........I need to know how to choose the project.......Is there any website for giving suggestions about the Electronic projects.........Plz reply ...............
Hi Friends, I am a compter engineer from Haryana. I am living in pune these days after doing cdac.
Hi Friends, I have good knowledge of C and C++, although I am not in touch with the languages for almost an year now...I only have a second division in...