Why wasn't dead Osama shown to people? Why did USA burried him so quickly?

I was hoping to see the dead Osama Bin Laden. However, I'm bit surprised that there are no official photos of dead Osama so far. Things are quite unusual. There's also a news that US bury the dead body somewhere in the sea near Afganistan.

I'm now wondering why did they do that? Why did US not show official footages of the dead Osama?

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    so that the matter remains quiet for some time, and any terrorist organisation do not react to it.................... there are some doubts that may be the al- qaueda have nuke bombs.............. that may be the reason acc. to me..........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's not very convincing. If al-quaeda has Nuke bombs, US shouldn't have outed the news of Osama's death.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    There can be two ways of happening in this issue.

1. Dealing with Osama bin laden and fooling the world that Osama was dead.(For their pride and dominance to prove how dangerous they are when anyone messes with them and curing Osama's demands)

2. Osama's already dead. Now we have make sure that US government killed Osama.

but in both the cases, it will only favor america for now and the same country will face the consequences if there were any misfortunes in future.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Its Islamic rule to bury the dead within 24 hours of death. This is what i came to know when I had th same burning question
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wrote something on my blog about it. Check it out if you have time: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Indeed a burning question, really. nice article by you Biggie. It was a nice read.

but how would Osama 'living' or 'dead' affect my lifestyle?

Even if he is living I will have to work on my project even if he is dead still I have to.

Same is the case with everyone of us. Do not take me seriously people in case anyone is offended. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    but how would Osama 'living' or 'dead' affect my lifestyle?
    Dude!

It won't affect your life-style. It affects your life. Terrorism affects everyone's life, directly or indirectly.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Pictures can be easily faked so there's no more proof gained from them then if you did not have them in the first place. I think like many things, people are going to believe or not regardless of supporting information. Look at all of the conspiracy theories over the moon landing, 9/11 attacks and other events we have lots of documentation on. I personally have no desire to see grissly photos of a gunned down terrorist.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Al-Zazeera can give us more detail as Laden's mostly Clips were released by them only. 😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    True! Terrorism is something which increases fear in people!

After Osama died, my friend was travelling to US, so his parents and team mates were worried about hijacks etc!

And I say that thier fear is not over reaction, since it happened once it can happen any number of times. Anyway my friend reached safely 😀

So, if true photos are not shown there will be always a doubt and little bit of fear for everyone across the world.

Conspiracy theories US is the best! There are many theories and many facts still unproven.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sometimes we found ourselves no where and finally we finish in better position. When I choose Electrical stream, I don't know what I am doing but as time goes on...
Hero Honda Hunk motorcycle is releasing in India on May 04, 2011. Like all motorcycle companies, Hero Honda is promoting the 'new technology' built in the bike and its strength...
HI, Im guiding, College Students in developing academic projects. Currently iam focusing on Embedded/Microcontroller and Software based Student Projects. We Provide Latest Embedded Live Projects for Final year BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech,...
These are video lecture series on Pre-stressed Concrete Structures by Prof. A.K.Sengupta Department of Civil Engineering IIT Madras . [video=youtube;4KYPltsNAWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KYPltsNAWs&feature=player_embedded[/video]
What future engineering classes will look like Featured at a recent Technology, Education, and Design (TED) conference, educator Salman Khan has produced 2100 short videos, free of charge, for everything...