Post a Link of a Blog Post You Like

We read many different blogs. And sometimes we find a really good post.

We can have this space to share what we like. So, that we get to read more interesting, informative or amusing stuff.

Just post a link of any blog post you liked here (Other than the blog posts of CEans 😛)
and mention in a few words, what you liked about it.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is one:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I like the comic character called 'et' and the simple way of putting the blogger's view across. 😀
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Here is a very interesting yet funny 'About me' section.

I'm sure all of you will like it.
    Have a look.

About me v2.0 | There goes a thought..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have really important post graduate exams coming up in a few weeks that have me super stressed out right now. Do you have any good ideas of what I...
One of the most common problems faced by all fresh engineering graduates is to find jobs. While many get placed through campus recruitment drives; there are many who've to make...
Twitter Is Overcapacity, says a message on the Twitter hompage, upon login. I tried to login and got following message: Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service...
hi to all...., I am lisa, doing btech final year. I am very happy to be in this forum. I am from A.P. Google brought me here.
SHARE YOUR WORK.......... THIS IS THE PHOTO GALLERY PLEASE POST PHOTOS OF YOUR ROBOTS OF YOUR COLLEGE PROJECT WORK😛 ADD DESCRIPTIONS LINKS VIDEOS....... OF YOUR WORK PLEASE COMMENT AND POST