Post A Link To Your Latest Blog Entry

Lot of CEans have their own blogs. Use this thread to tell us whenever you publish a new blog. This thread acts as free advertising place for your blogs [​IMG]

You are requested to publish the link of your latest post, not the blog itself. I'm setting up a format so that everyone follows it -
Title Of The Latest Post:
Link:
I'll set the ball rolling: -

Title: Dear HDFC Bank...
Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Can't wait to read your posts!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has officially released the first version of the theme designer for all Samsung waves. The theme designer will let users easily create themes and author them. Visit it here:...
I recently constructed a PLL synthesized weather band receiver. When I apply heat using a hair drier, the reference oscillator crystal remains on frequency. The VCO LO only remains on...
I'm surprised when many engineering students (and even professionals) say that the decision of choosing engineering was actually taken by their parents. There are few examples of wannabe doctors turned...
In my own, personal, humble opinion; the best decisions aren't taken by a group rather, they are taken by individuals working alone. 😒 I had thousands of such occasions where...
How to apply watermark to a password field and the text in the watermark should be"Password"????