Can you help me in preparing a essay. Topic:"How can i be safe on road?"

Please suggest me some points for preparing the essay with above topic.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looking at the topic, I can't judge whether its an essay for school or engineering level (?).

In any case, could you please share the points you've thought of on your own?
  • Vega
    Vega
    Think yourself about what could be possible measures to avoid road accidents. eg. wearing helmet, driving slow, not disobeying traffic rules, no drink and drive, not exceeding passanger limit, etc. Make it crispy.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Can this be helpful? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    Thanks Vega,
    it proved a bit helpful me while preparing the essay
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh my god! Can't believe it really helped! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any site offering online projects development Just for fun sake..(dunno about others but its actually fun for me)😁 In sense a site that reaches out to others to...
How to create a link to a website in a window? Example Window: When we click the link, the webpage should open in the default web browser. Is there any...
Hello all, I have a project in Enhancing images and Remote sensing. My task is to make a software controling a specified unit (Car, Boat, ...). I tried to use...
With immense pleasure we, on behalf of Department of Computer Engineering, IT-BHU, invite you to participate in Codefest, a completely Online technical festival, which is being organized by our department...
I want to do summer internship this year.but cannot find a good company.i am a computer science 3rd year student doing b.tech from u.p.t.u.,noida.can any one help??