Interview stuff

Hello everyone

some of you have already gone through many interviews(technical/hr/mr). Can you suggest some of many and many other ceians queries.

1. Firstly tell about dressing style. Would wearing a tie looks good??
2. Why you want to join this company?
3. Where you see youself after 5 years?
4. Weakness/strength

tell me good answers for them..add any more if you can..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good question!

1. Firstly tell about dressing style. Would wearing a tie looks good??
    K: Wearing a tie is recommended provided you're comfortable and it's not hot weather. It's not about looks.

2. Why you want to join this company?
    K: You MUST go through the company's official website and try to understand what the company does. If there's anything you find interesting or appealing; you may talk about it when you're asked the question. Tell the interviewers how you think joining the company will benefit you personally & professionally.

3. Where you see youself after 5 years?
    K: Be honest here. If you're not certain, tell them you'll figure it out once you've spent at least an year the industry. Otherwise, tell them you aim for gaining expertise in the domain you're offered work in.

4. Weakness/strength
    K: There's no standard answer. Figure out your strengths and weaknesses yourself and be honest about them. Don't try to be a superman. For example; if you're not very comfortable with spoken English, you can mention it as your weakness and also say that you're working on it. I'm just quoting an example. Use your own brain.

Keep in mind that Interviewers are ultimately looking for a candidate they'd love to work with [technically sound, pleasant personality].

Does this answer your questions?
  • destiny249
    destiny249
    ya sir.. thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hullo, i am in third year. i want to do something worth while along with my B.E.Cse .. any courses ..or any projects or anything extra... i just need your...
Quick Heal CEan of the month August 2010 is... 😁CEan - aj_onduty😁 ​ CEan aj_onduty aka Ajit joined CE on 24th August 2010 and has over 90+ useful posts to...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36249-quick-heal-cean-month-august-2010-a.html Discuss in this thread. 😀 Congratulations Ajit! Keep up the good work!
special scopes after elect&telecommunication engineering😕
I found many viruses in my computer.............. But I never come to its programming....... I want to see its programming.......How it is programmed............... Me very eager to know this......... Please...