Wordpress 2.9 Download - available by late November or early December

Wordpress lovers -

Wordpress is planning to release the first beta by late October '09 end, according to #-Link-Snipped-#

Wordpress 2.9 is likely to make a debute in late November or early December.

Any WP beta testers here? 😀 Keep us updated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ventura, the International Business Plan Competition, is back in its new avatar, VENTURA '10! It's bigger and better and more widespread than ever before! It broke international barriers last year...
using water as coolant in automobiles makes the vehicle bulky and decreases the efficiency.don't we have an alternative for water?can we use some specific derivative of methane in place of...
Looks like we've (yet-another) iPhone killer lined up in December 2009. The phone 's called DROID by Motorola. Following are Droid's available specs - 5 Megapixel Camera OMAP3430 processor Slideout...
I am considering a card based on ATI's HD 4670 or 4650..My budget is around INR 5000/-. I am looking for a mid level graphics which should allow me to...
The Internet Movie Database turns 19 today. On October 17th in 1990 Col Needham published a series of scripts which allowed you to search a lists of credits collected by...