Mozilla Firefox Data Project

CEans,

Do you know that folks at Mozilla corporation are entering into the world of analytics?

Here's what Michael Arrington says on TechCrunch about how Mozilla is planning to do the analytics-

Ask Firefox’s 170 million (and growing) user base if they would like to opt in to anonymous data collection on their surfing habits. Then take that anonymized data and create very statistically relevant analytics reports for all websites.
What do you think?

ps: Read details here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing Many Happy Returns of the day to 😁 CEan - Just2Rock 😁 May your dreams come true and you keep rocking! :myparty: ​
This is a tutorial on Nokia3310 lcd interfacing lcdinterfacing - Nokia3310 Interfacing with AT89C51
Hi all, What is the exact use of I2C(SCL,SDA) signals? Thanks BS

Hi!

Hello to all CEans.. I am Pragya Sinha ...doing b.tech in ECE from Mody Institute of Technology & Science,Lakshmangarh(Rajasthan)... I am a new member here and hope this community will...
Just came accross this interesting site at where i found they offer various services to the electronics engineering community. The services you can read about include Application Engineering Component...