Anyone try out these new mobile projectors?

I was reading in a commercial real estate forum about these new mobile projectors. I haven't seen one myself - figured this would be a better forum to ask. Anyone try anything like this before?

It sounds pretty attractive in terms of having a battery powered mobile projector that I can take anymore and store pictures / videos on board. Are they useful in real life though?

Something like this:

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Or this:

[​IMG]

Thoughts?

Replies

• picochan
    picochan
    I've read that the Aaxatech P1 has superior resolution compared to the Optoma, 640x480 for the P1 vs 480x320 of the Optoma which also costs more? I don't know why anyone would want to pay more for lower resolution and "fuzzy picture" as 1 editor puts it. I'd say if you had to pick one, go w/ the Aaxatech P1. They've also recently gone down in price to $219, makes me consider getting one 😁
  • picochan
    picochan
    I was searching around the web for more information and found this review. Looking at the pictures provided in the review, this unit looks really nice~!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Also doing an image search on google yielded these pictures

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3447426045_f2f5461071_o.jpg[/img
    [IMG]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3472/3695914092_cebb420db0_o.jpg

If anyone wants more information they can just go directly to their site:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    nice one good info

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

have u ever tried to inter face your brain to some thing, well here is the first step. Pattie Maes demos the Sixth Sense | Video on TED.com well its...
can anyone tell me that pass the SCJA(sun certified java asso.) is compulsory before SCJP..... cause SCJA is only theory n i don't want to give that exam...
hi Lets all wish Hans Christian Oersted a happy birthday he discovered electriccurrents,magnetic fields both form an important part of electromagnetism.
hi friend's, i want to know about how the recursive call are made in program given below .(the program is running properly ) #include #include #include void fillcolor(int,int,int,int); void main()...
Check out - Germany, France out of recession with 0.3% growth- International Business-News-The Economic Times