Your enemy's (GOOGLE) enemy(APPLE) is your(MS) friend

You , you read it right.
Google is emerging as a very silent super power in the world of computers.
First though the concentration was only on web, it has slowly but steadily grew its roots into other dimensions latest being CHROME OS which is a serious treat to MS.
MS is doing all attempts to stand up to the competitors expectations in which Yahoo merger was a step.
Apple on other hand is facing similar thread from google , so enemies might become allies in another 3/4 yrs

READ MORE:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• justaglance
    justaglance
    Very useful information Durga 😀 nice
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice information 😀

What is google voice? Will the phone tell us who is calling??
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Good piece of information!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    good information..very nice..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    so nice....!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    hey durga don't worry CE's are with GOOGLE . No allies can beat the HELL outta them. I LOVE GOOGLEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I'll try to stop it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I posted a rant on my blog about an year ago. Read it here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • safwan
    safwan
    @ biggie I agree with your blog post as you said " If Google can do it through their online services, let Microsoft do the same through your Operating Systems! Why not? "
  • safwan
    safwan
    Good Information Durga !!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    And I posted a rant about technology domination a day ago on my blog. Read here-
    Scary Picture | Mayur's blog

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was reading in a commercial real estate forum about these new mobile projectors. I haven't seen one myself - figured this would be a better forum to ask. Anyone...
have u ever tried to inter face your brain to some thing, well here is the first step. Pattie Maes demos the Sixth Sense | Video on TED.com well its...
can anyone tell me that pass the SCJA(sun certified java asso.) is compulsory before SCJP..... cause SCJA is only theory n i don't want to give that exam...
hi Lets all wish Hans Christian Oersted a happy birthday he discovered electriccurrents,magnetic fields both form an important part of electromagnetism.
hi friend's, i want to know about how the recursive call are made in program given below .(the program is running properly ) #include #include #include void fillcolor(int,int,int,int); void main()...