what to do after b.tech eee with 5.9cgpa 2018 passed out?

Actually i didn't concentrate on my studies during my college days and i am regretting now and here after i will be focused on what iam doing.so could anyone reply what are the opportunities there after b.tech in electrical engineering or what is the best way to carry forward???

Replies

• Manoj B
    Manoj B

Or recommend me some short term courses in electric related field?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - You're at the right place. I'm sure our fellow engineers will help you out. In the mean time, let me add my $0.02 - 

Your best bet now is to find out small companies that are willing to give you a chance for the skills-set you have. It'd also help if you acquire new skills. First find out the companies that are offering the job you desire; and then find out which skills they demand. 

It could involve learning new software, tools or referring to few more books and maybe getting certified. Starting 'small' is the key here. You'll have to focus on building skills and gaining relevant experience so that you can make a switch in 2-3 years to your dream job. 

I've known people who didn't do very well in engineering studies; but got into jobs others could only envy through sheer hard-work and most important - patience.

All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can't login from Mac, I can't make a new post from iPad. But can do all from android phone.All activities available on my android phone. Am posting from that....
I've completed my graduation in mechanical engineering with 60% aggregate...I'm very much interested in automobile industries and automotive designs...what is the right way to place in good automobile companies...?
I have completed my btech 2018 .I want to do job in design field .I have tried all the job website and other resources but I could find any job...
Any one interested in investing in a startup having the solution to this problem? get in touch ..it is multi billion opportunity!!!  -