Create the Future - Competition. Grand Prize $20,000. Entry deadline is June 30th

The 2011 contest is now open for entries!
Home

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bioramani
    Home
    There are amazing entries. Any of our Ceans have participated in this contest?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I am In!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I am waiting for Ishu and GF!!! Also Dileep can get more ideas... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    I am In!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I am waiting for Ishu and GF!!! Also Dileep can get more ideas... ๐Ÿ˜›
    Okey Great ! We can post one Project there let's finalize the Project Title or Idea and any one from CE will post there. and we will dedicate that Project to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
    What you say guys?
    Sure... ๐Ÿ˜€ Inform to the others too... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes people, I will try. But my designing skills are not that much developed. I am still in basic stages of learning. The said competition requires a lot of skills.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    But what we need to do exactly?
    Ishu is the skill factory... Then what else we need??? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Yes people, I will try. But my designing skills are not that much developed. I am still in basic stages of learning. The said competition requires a lot of skills.
    Thats why we are posting a project in group everyone contribute the best from their sides and the final output will be the Best. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Will we be participating as a CE team? So will we be creating a common project which will include all branches?
    Let us say a robot, which will require embedded, programming and mechanically designed parts? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Will we be participating as a CE team? So will we be creating a common project which will include all branches?
    Let us say a robot, which will require embedded, programming and mechanically designed parts? ๐Ÿ˜€
    1) See I think in this competition we just have to post an Idea with all the details no need to make it practical right now. so Lets think for the Best project which will change the Future.

2) Once we finalize the idea then we have to write an article and need some graphics So Ceans who have good skills in these can help in this.
    Something which can do the household important works like cleaning and cooking??? A bot can do it and we can program it... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Something which can do the household important works like cleaning and cooking??? A bot can do it and we can program it... ๐Ÿ˜€
    have you checked the entries till date? it will give you some more idea.
    Oki will check and say... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bioramani
    Home
    @Ramani Sir ~
    Can you give any idea?
    What have we decided finally?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    godfather
    @Ramani Sir ~ Can you give any idea?
    You are doing well with the brain storming. A scan of the entries shows that some at least are quite simple. CEans can certainly up the ante on such. May be we can look at some problems of relevance to the so called third world (I do not care for the rather codescendding term). Something on sustainable technologies perhaps.
    By 2050 it is estimated that India will have the world's largest geriatric population. (I am glad that I will not be guilty of contributing to that) We can look at geriatric aids that will help old people to live independently.
    I am talking about 'nana' technology.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

[video]https://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=845386438[/video]
    [video]https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6745843n[/video]

Here are some concepts:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    What have we decided finally?
    @Praveen I think we haven't. We have to Decide it.

Guys Do share your Ideas in this thread and after that we will make one POLL and will select the Topic which have highest VOTE and we will work on that.

Volunteers please say "I am IN" and Start Brain Storming.
    Some kinda household security system... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am in too! ๐Ÿ˜€

We should first select an appropriate category.

Here's there list:

>> #-Link-Snipped-#
    >> #-Link-Snipped-#
    >> #-Link-Snipped-#
    >> #-Link-Snipped-#
    >> #-Link-Snipped-#
    >> #-Link-Snipped-#
    >> #-Link-Snipped-#
    We can definitely go with sustainable technologies, as bioramani suggested above.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys I just get one suggestion from Cean-Ishu that if we discuss this thing Openly on Forum then there might be threaten that someone else get the idea and submit the project. So Ishu used to send the mail to interested Ceans.

I am agree with him.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well i got a call from Ramani Sir and he gives me an idea and it is suitable in Consumer Product Section.
    I am sending a mail to all of you guys.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I am in too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Remember we used to work on this one long long back?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @xheavenlyx: Are you joining the CE team this year?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes God So many entrants. We will rock. Giving some touches if not final*to that project and giving it careful thought all the same. ๐Ÿ˜€

hey xheavenlyx, are you participating too? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wow nice to hear... There are good support... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooldudeiet
    I am in too ๐Ÿ˜€
    I will send all the mails to you and Varun so you guys can carry on the project work. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    @AbraKaDabra, I didn't get your Q. Am I joining CE this year for the competition or am I joining CE itself this year.

Yes, I am joining the CE team for the competition.

No, I have been a member since 2006 and have been active on and off since. Long back I think in 2008 we were discussing Airplane security methods. Can't find it now.
    @GF, it would be better if we post the whole discussion here... What say? Shall I??? I have them archived... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    @AbraKaDabra,
    Yes, I am joining the CE team for the competition.
    This is the answer that I wanted to know. ๐Ÿ˜€
    @AKD, are you in? No message from you!!! ๐Ÿ˜› What happened???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    @GF, it would be better if we post the whole discussion here... What say? Shall I??? I have them archived... ๐Ÿ˜
    As said by Ishan It may be leaked. as everyone can read the Topics.

@xheavenlyx~
    Can you please PM me your Mail ID.
    or @AKD~ if you have then forward the mails to Varun please. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    I don't get one thing. Is this comp. individual or group because from what I have read on their website it did not say anything about a group.

Anyway, members who are interested to take part in this please message me your CE emails, I will add you to a Google Sites where we can discuss everything and share documents/pictures etc. In the future anyone interested can request admittance on this thread and I will grant them access to the Google Sites page.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    xheavenlyx
    I don't get one thing. Is this comp. individual or group because from what I have read on their website it did not say anything about a group.

Anyway, members who are interested to take part in this please message me your CE emails, I will add you to a Google Sites where we can discuss everything and share documents/pictures etc. In the future anyone interested can request admittance on this thread and I will grant them access to the Google Sites page.
    @xheavenlyx~
    Yes we can submit a project in group also, and we have discussed something regarding the ideas. get some ideas from Ramani Sir and Ishan. and discussion is also going on. unfortunately i don't have your mail ID. once i get it i will send you all the mails ASAP.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    xheavenlyx
    Dear xheavenlyx,
    Here are the relevant items from the rules page of the site.

Entries may be submitted by an individual or a design team. Team members may also submit entries on their own, provided those entries are substantially different than entries submitted by the team
    The entrant, whether an individual or a team, may submit multiple different entries to the Contest but is allowed only one entry per category. Any prize won by a team will be distributed to the team leader designated on the entry form.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Ramani Sir~
    I will add you to a Google Sites where we can discuss everything and share documents/pictures etc. In the future anyone interested can request admittance on this thread and I will grant them access to the Google Sites page.
    This is good idea. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Here is the Google Sites: #-Link-Snipped-#

It is open to public at present (not restricted to CE). However, the moment I receive your ID's and as soon as you guys access it I will lock it to only participants. Godfather, you can post the idea directly on the Site after you have given me your CE ID and I have granted permission to edit the Site.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    xheavenlyx
    Here is the Google Sites: #-Link-Snipped-#

It is open to public at present (not restricted to CE). However, the moment I receive your ID's and as soon as you guys access it I will lock it to only participants. Godfather, you can post the idea directly on the Site after you have given me your CE ID and I have granted permission to edit the Site.
    OK now i am able to Login with Gmail ID and i have send you CE ID also.

@TEAM~
    if you have not CE ID then please create one CE ID.

@Varun~
    crazyengineers.net is not allowed on that site please make that modifications as normal cenas have .net ID.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    @godfather

I think Biggie has changed the system since I have been on the .com network. He has made new ones on .net. Anyway, I think .net guys can access this site since we are giving permission through email addresses. Let me know if all of you can access it fine.

(On an unrelated note, I will ask biggie to give me a .net address so I can work on .net CE sites, that will be later, for now .com sites is working fine)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    xheavenlyx
    @godfather

I think Biggie has changed the system since I have been on the .com network. He has made new ones on .net. Anyway, I think .net guys can access this site since we are giving permission through email addresses. Let me know if all of you can access it fine.

(On an unrelated note, I will ask biggie to give me a .net address so I can work on .net CE sites, that will be later, for now .com sites is working fine)
    @Varun~
    Now i am able to login with the ID on which you have sent me invitaion so Now its Ok as we will invite all the active member ready for this contest and they can access the site with gmail ID.

Thanks a lot Varun. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    GF if you are reading this, please mail me the link of that website. I am unable to connect to that. Type the spelling correctly.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    GF if you are reading this, please mail me the link of that website. I am unable to connect to that. Type the spelling correctly.
    Ishan here is the link:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    i can understand why you are facing this problem it is because i think you are using crazyengineers.net ID. try to login with #-Link-Snipped-# Option and enter your .net one ID-Password if still it is not working then give me your Gmail ID i will invite you again.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys Please create your account as soon as possible and we are also going to set deadline for our-self so that we can finalize the idea and points. you can find the deadline on the CE site very soon.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    godfather
    Guys Please create your account as soon as possible and we are also going to set deadline for our-self so that we can finalize the idea and points. you can find the deadline on the CE site very soon.
    @harshad pls send me invitation too as i tried to login with my CE .net id but couldn't succeed ,and mail me on my gmail account and update me as well
    @GF: Am I registered? I am still having a doubt... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooldudeiet
    @harshad pls send me invitation too as i tried to login with my CE .net id but couldn't succeed ,and mail me on my gmail account and update me as well
    I had sent you invitation on your gmail account you can login with that ID but you have to select Option Sign In using different account.
    praveenscience
    @GF: Am I registered? I am still having a doubt... ๐Ÿ˜”
    Please check it again and if not then please make one more account nothing wrong in that. ๐Ÿ˜›
    BTW are you able to Login? Site:- #-Link-Snipped-# i have sent invitation to your gmail ID too.

For Your Information:-
    Ishan here is the link:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    i can understand why you are facing this problem it is because i think you are using crazyengineers.net ID. try to login with #-Link-Snipped-# Option and enter your .net one ID-Password if still it is not working then give me your Gmail ID i will invite you again.
    Oki, I will do... After 5! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i am not able to acess my accout can any one please reset my account. my id is vinod.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK people attention please. A little bit of announcement here

Please register yourself for the contest here. #-Link-Snipped-# Those who are having trouble accessing/ registering their accounts should contact Godfather at the earliest.

Please make sure that all team members should be registered on or before 15 June.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @ Vinod, ask for another password by clicking on forgot password link. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    OK people attention please. A little bit of announcement here

Please register yourself for the contest here. #-Link-Snipped-# Those who are having trouble accessing/ registering their accounts should contact Godfather at the earliest.

Please make sure that all team members should be registered on or before 15 June.

Guys please do Register and reply here we are going to be form a team after 15th. you must have to register before that. As we also have to upload project idea also.

please please please register to that site ASAP.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Done. Registered on their website. My user ID is .... it's in your inbox.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    xheavenlyx
    Done. Registered on their website. My user ID is .... it's in your inbox.
    Thank you xheavenlyx,

Remaining Guys please do it fast we need to form a team as soon as possible.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Everyone,
    Also write an articles and post them on page by xhx. Do it fast mostly by tomorrow. We need to save time for voting also.

Best of luck. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Everyone,
    Also write an articles and post them on page by xhx. Do it fast mostly by tomorrow. We need to save time for voting also.

Best of luck. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
    Yes as we have now two or three project which you will find on the CE Google Site created by xheavenlyx.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    All Design Contest members give an attendance call on #-Link-Snipped-# who have registered on Create The Future Design Contest Website. IF not, register here (#-Link-Snipped-#).

All other CE Members register on #-Link-Snipped-# so you can vote for our projects.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    xheavenlyx
    All Design Contest members give an attendance call on #-Link-Snipped-# who have registered on Create The Future Design Contest Website. IF not, register here (#-Link-Snipped-#).

All other CE Members register on #-Link-Snipped-# so you can vote for our projects.
    Guys we need your VOTE and for that you need to register first so please do that. Link is given by xheavenlyx.
    Hope I have done the process, please confirm GF! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Here is the link to our article under Medical Devices: #-Link-Snipped-#

Guys, register and vote for it.

Biggie, please post this on the main page as a banner or however you feel it would fit in so members and visitors can see. I will PM you a small writeup tomorrow to put up.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hope all CEans are voting for it. I did. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We may have to post the names under which we have submitted the entries. Not all may know them.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @AKD:- Can we post this as a announcement for some days?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @godfather: Yeah for sure! Tell us exactly what you would like to put up?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're going to display a notice on the top and appeal all CEans to Vote for our team. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let's wait to add our 100000[sup]th[/sup] CEan and we'll have the appeal live.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    We're going to display a notice on the top and appeal all CEans to Vote for our team. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let's wait to add our 100000[sup]th[/sup] CEan and we'll have the appeal live.
    I hope we will cross this MAGIC figure by today. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks Biggie and AKD.

I am also Waiting for the 100000th CEan. ๐Ÿ˜ Hope he joins us till evening. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    100 K CE ans?
    That's BIG K for any one!
    Wow!!! Hail The Big K!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Back to the business. I don't see all the entries being made as 'CrazyEngineers Team'. Can someone clarify?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Back to the business. I don't see all the entries being made as 'CrazyEngineers Team'. Can someone clarify?
    While the rules permit team entries, only an individual can file an entry. The rest of the team is listed separately as team members. Prizes are awarded to the project but given to the submitter. It is the team leader's responsibility to distribute the credit.
    Unfortunately there is no provision to name the team.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Great you said it Ramani sir. However I think that we can update our profile to make our company as crazyengineers Forum, may be that partially helps.

Can we do that Biggie?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My only concern is that when we ask CEans to vote and they don't see our name, they'll be confused.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ishutopre
    Great you said it Ramani sir. However I think that we can update our profile to make our company as crazyengineers Forum, may be that partially helps.

Can we do that Biggie?
    That is a good thought. However, with the last date being over, will you be able to modify the entries?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    No I don't think so. I tried updating the profile, but it would not change now. Let it be. Anyways Biggie assured us of banner ๐Ÿ˜€. Apart from that, let us concentrate on FB and other social networking media like twitter etc.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Tomorrow is the last day. I am waiting if we get a response from organizers.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    Tomorrow is the last day. I am waiting if we get a response from organizers.
    I mailed them one more time, but no replies lets see when they are announcing for final result.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sorry fellow team members. The results are in. Check out the original site. Our entries did not make the grade. Not to worry. We got into it a bit late. Let us try harder next year.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sorry to know about it sir, I guess we need to be prepared for something great next year ๐Ÿ˜€

The people who got prizes were amazing indeed ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Actually we missed out some points this time, But not to worry it was really amazing to work out with Ceans and Ramani Sir's Guidance. This was first time i have participate in such contest. We will do better and with planning next time.

Thank you CE and all Ceans who take active part for this contest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you tried to understand the difference between economic systems in different countries - but simply can't get your head around it? This classic jokes explains it all, with cows:...
[video=youtube;LX07w8_uNtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX07w8_uNtk&feature=[/video]
I was reading the Google Blog a few minutes ago when suddenly my MacBook screen turned black. ๐Ÿ˜• The cursor was still visible and I could move the cursor across...
Check out this roll top design.๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;7H0K1k54t6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0K1k54t6A[/video] What do you think about this ? ๐Ÿ˜’
hello everyone....๐Ÿ˜€ im new to this....plz help me with some new computer science final yr project ideas... im a final yr student and need to a major project..... i really...