Productivity Tracker For Entrepreneurs

Every entrepreneur realizes that he/she should be spending more time on productive and more important things. But almost every day, they end up spending time which are trivial and more time consuming. If you wish to spend your time more productively, go through this awesome post here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

It has an excel sheet near the end of the post, which you can download and track how you spend your time. Check it out!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Latest reports from TRAI show that over 1.7 million subscribers in India (GSM+CDMA) have opted for MNP (mobile number portability) within just few weeks after launch. Over 229k requests were...
YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a good interview with one of our CE - Ace, He is CEan - madhumurundi 😀 who has contributed about 300+ valuable posts to CE....
Hello Ceans, As Many of you know that we had already started Cricket Fantasy League Here on CE named CCFL. now Me and our Cean Mayur Pathak has started the...
We've had a similar discussion earlier, but then I thought of coming up with a thread which lists CEans dream company along with their engineering discipline. It could be any...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii all crazy engineers😁 users i want to apply for aerospace in gate. but i am persuing my b.e. from mechanical branch. can i apply for aerospace and if yes...