Revolution 2020 - Chetan Bhagat's New Book!

Chetan Bhagat is back with a new book and it's titled Revolution 2020 - Love. Education. Ambition. This time, it's a story of three friends (two guys and a girl) from a small town in India (Varanasi) and as you'd expect, both guys love the same girl. The guys are ambitious and one wants to use his intelligence to fight against the system, and one uses it to be a part of the system and make money.

Looks to me like another bollywood movie in the making. What do you think?

Those who can't wait, can #-Link-Snipped-# for just Rs. 80/-

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like not many are keen on reading Chetan Bhagat's novels. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    @AKD My wife Hates Seeing Me Reading Love Stories. So I love Reading them. I am in. Already ordered. Thanks a lot Dear K for the link.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Seriously, it looks a like a film script with the same old story.๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have ordered the book ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am going to order it tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinci
    vinci
    i didnt read this one but the older book by same author,5 points someone.Ah !!!
    What a vision in author's language that words seems to be happening in front of my eyes.
    Very nice books
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I ruffled through it's pages.. Read the prologue then some pages and then the epilogue.

Total flop. Don't even waste 100 bucks for something so un-original.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I completed 75% Same story. . . . same flow but although little interesting as talking too much about engineering that is also as usual.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, I read the book ๐Ÿ˜ . Surprisingly, the book follows the pattern I identified years ago in CB's books: #-Link-Snipped-#

By the way, how does the book justify its title, 'Revolution 2020' ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Unfortunately, I read the book ๐Ÿ˜ . Surprisingly, the book follows the pattern I identified years ago in CB's books: #-Link-Snipped-#

By the way, how does the book justify its title, 'Revolution 2020' ?
    Revolution might be ok. and i am sure 2020 is there because all of his book has some Numbers. Like FIVE,THREE,TWO and now TWENTY. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Completed Story and agree with Big Sir's view. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Looking at this response, I have cancelled spending 80 bucks on it.
    I will find some friend who will give me that book for free (for some days at least )
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i will still manage to read it (atleast better than spending time on fb, ๐Ÿ˜›). His ideas, concepts n way of storytelling is good, inspire of his extra- frankness (the cheap content) he imposes in the story.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    Looking at this response, I have cancelled spending 80 bucks on it.
    I will find some friend who will give me that book for free (for some days at least )
    I have let me know if you want it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinci
    vinci
    NOT SO BAD BOOK IS THIS ...I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SAYING SO..
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Chetan Bhagat books ๐Ÿ‘Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HBR Blog Network - Harvard Business Review
i see that the facebook page dosent work on the home page why is that?
When i run the recorded script I got java.net.socketException:Connection Reset atsun .reflect.NativeConstrutorAccessorimpl.newlninstance0(native Method)...........How can i solve this problem.cNa any one here suggest me here .My mob number is 7428753075.
I'm looking for first-hand usage reviews of the new Dell All In One Desktop series Vostro 360. It's a great space saver and could be really useful in offices. However,...
WordPress provides lots of themes. But if we want to go for the professional featured themes, which site has good plans?? I heard about ElegantThemes. But is there any other...