Small Talk Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Interview Credits: CEan - Durga [​IMG]

Discuss the interview in this thread! 😀

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    *feeling heavily candid*

I love these two questions the most, its tells you " YOU ARE AN ENGINEER"
    CE: What approach do you suggest for CEans while building LFS ?
    Gerard: Read the book we wrote for our users. But, don’t be afraid to deviate from it. After all, that’s the whole point of the project: to make a system for yourself, not according to somebody else’s specifications.
    CE: Thank you for spending time with CrazyEngineers. What is your message to the CEans?
    Gerard: Never settle or accept a solution that you aren’t 100% satisfied with. You always have a choice and it’s not always so hard or daunting as it may at first seem.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gerard: Never settle or accept a solution that you aren’t 100% satisfied with. You always have a choice and it’s not always so hard or daunting as it may at first seem.
    That's really awesome. My favorite 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Nice interview...

Never settle or accept a solution that you aren’t 100% satisfied with. You always have a choice and it’s not always so hard or daunting as it may at first seem.
    Superb one.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, that is a great quote!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Great interview..Thanks Durga..
  • safwan
    safwan
    ms_cs
    Nice interview...

Superb one.
    I may use it in my signature..😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome Interview.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Building the vocabulary : Nihongo o Narau - Learn Japanese This is the link which has sufficient set of words which can be learn't over the period of time, by...
send me details about sensotronis brake sontrol plz
Hello Crazy i am V.D crazy computer engineer just completed my final year exam. And waiting for result. I am from Junagadh The native of AsianLION. I'm interested in softwar...
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. When I open the Run dialog box and press the letter "F," a drop-down list of file names appears
hi, i am a final yr electronics and communication engineering student from chandigarh, india. I want to publish a paper on an electronics journal and for that i want to...