The attached PDF offers step by step guide and instructions on how to apply for patent in India online. The guide has been prepared by IPIndia.nic.in; the official website for Intellectual Property Rights in India. You will get in-depth explanation of the procedure for e-filing the patent application in India, costs and fees involved in the procedure and other documentation required.
Highly recommended for everyone who wants to understand the procedure of applying for patent.
1. Correct URLs to follow for the application.
2. Registering as a new user on the official website.
3. Logging into the system with your username and password.
4. Downloading Client Software (Important Step!)
5. Using Client Software, creating new application and managing it. etc.
If you have questions, you may post in the comments! Happy Patenting!
Hunt for India's Best Academic Project (Applications Open)
Mega project competition for all THIRD and FINAL year engineering students in India. Prizes worth Rs. 80,000+ are ready to be won!
Deadline For Round I: March 10, 2015.
Click: Check Short Listed Entries [Updated Daily Till March 15th]