Electrical | Electronics | Communications
Free texbooks, study notes and references books for electrical, electronics and communications engineering students
- Placement Papers 21
- Entrance Exams Question Papers 1
- Computer Science | IT | Networking 165
- Electrical | Electronics | Communications 246
- Tutorials 17
- Aerospace Engineering 5
- Free Ebooks 20
- University Syllabus 7
- Miscellaneous 32
- Chemical Engineering 24
- Civil | Structural 8
- Environmental Engineering 45
- Energy Engineering 74
- Industrial Engineering 15
- Genetic | BioTech | BioMedical 24
- University Question Papers 4
- Mechanical Engineering 51
- Robotics | RC | Automation 8
- Management 29
Electrical Engineering GATE Paper with solution - 2013
Electrical Engineering GATE Paper with solution
Soldering is Easy! (A Comic)
A Fun, Easy to Read comic on Soldering!
Capacitors, Magnetic Circuits and Transformers
learn about Capacitance, magnetic effects, transformers, inductance, iron core reactors etc.
Learn how transistor works in Common Emitter, common base, common collector configuration.
What Is An Arduino ? (Explained In Comic Style) By Jody Culkin
This Comic-styled book, is for Newbies who don't know anything about Arduino.