Wall of Knowledge at the Stockholm Public Library, Sweden

Wall of Knowledge at the Stockholm Public Library, Sweden
[​IMG]
The Stockholm Public Library is one of Stockholm’s most notable buildings. The library was opened in 1928 and designed by Gunnar Asplund, one of Sweden’s most important modern architects. The interior of the main part of the building is a rotunda, giving visitors a visually pleasing view of many of the library’s shelves along the rotunda walls. The Stockholm Public Library holds more than 2 million volumes and over 2.4 million mixed media items!!! 😀

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    OMG !!! Thanks for sharing bro. It's good to know about this !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    K!r@nS!ngu
    OMG !!! Thanks for sharing bro. It's good to know about this !
    Welc... Looked awesome! 😀
  • Jyothi Jo
    Jyothi Jo
    Marvellous books world!
    Jyothi Jo
    Marvellous books world!
    Yeah! Wish to visit that place once in lifetime! 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Yeah! Wish to visit that place once in lifetime! 😀
    ....And swear never to come back! 😉

I see there is a glass walkway to the books that are shelved at the top. But I don't see any walkway for the books that are shelved in the middle.
    Dancer_Engineer
    ....And swear never to come back! 😉

I see there is a glass walkway to the books that are shelved at the top. But I don't see any walkway for the books that are shelved in the middle.
    Cant you see the steps???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Mumbai Pune Expressway or Yashwantrao Chavan Mumbai Pune Expressway​ ​ It is India's first six-lane concrete, high-speed, access controlled tolled expressway. It spans a distance of 93 km connecting...
I'm having some problem on a program i create. the purpose of this program is to identify what type of conic using discriminant. f B2 − 4AC < 0, the...
CEans, Over the past 6+ years, CrazyEngineers has built its reputation as a leading community of engineers. CrazyEngineers has been built by several engineers like you who've contributed amazing, original...
Hackers in China are selling flash drives with less memory than they advertise. The problem is that the hackers change a log file that makes the flash drive think it...
Hello to everyone!I would like an opinion about a future Msc and I couldn't find a relative sub-forum, so I apologize if it is out of topic with the rest...