Vote for location for CE-Meet in the month of September

A CrazyEngineers Meet is tentatively scheduled for the 1st of September, 2012 in Mumbai or Pune. Interested CEans who will be able to attend the Meet are requested to please vote for the location of their choice so that we can fix the location as soon as possible.
Also reply in comments the preferably venue, dates and timings you will be available for the Meet in the month of September. I'll create another poll for the same once the location is fixed.
According to the locations suggested in this #-Link-Snipped-#, I'm creating this poll. If you have any other suggestions, please mention in the comments. πŸ˜€

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    why not in ChennaiπŸ‘Ž
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    aarthivg
    why not in ChennaiπŸ‘Ž
    Soon there too. πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok, great.
    We have 3 votes for Mumbai and 3 votes for Pune.

Request others to cast their vote. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    How many of Mumbaian able to attend meet if it happenes in Pune and How Many Puneri going to attend if meet happenes in Mumbai?

I'm ready for both Mumbai and Pune so Not going to vote now.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We still have equal number of votes for both the cities. If we decide one city, how many of the CEans will be ready to travel to another? πŸ‘€ It is just a three hour journey. Or we might have to choose a middle location for both parties to be comfortable.
  • graphite
    graphite
    Well i m ready to travel to Pune for the meet. πŸ‘
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    m ready for both,however i wud vote for pune......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ok so Let's see response from CEans from Pune. Are they Ready to travel Mumbai?
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    Punekars mi8 find it difficult 2 reach mumbai's venue if it is too far from CST,
    so i guess venues for mumbai n pune shud be decided 1st den see how many of us r good wid doz places..
    wat say??
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I'm in for both Pune and Mumbai, preferably Mumbai. πŸ˜›

From the poll and the responses, Pune it is?!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am going to be in both places. On 31st in Pune and on 1st or 2nd in Mumbai. So, I want to meet all the CEans in both places.
    It would be great if CEans from Pune can travel with I, #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# to Mumbai.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yeah I will be in Pune on 1st and on same or next day we can arrange meet in Mumbai. So there will be TWO CE Meet. πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    godfather
    Yeah I will be in Pune on 1st and on same or next day we can arrange meet in Mumbai. So there will be TWO CE Meet. πŸ˜€
    That sounds cool! Two CE-Meets back to back.
    But it would be great to have one CE-Meet where everyone can join in and we can have more fun activities in large groups. Just a suggestion.

Tagging in #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#. Please pour in your suggestions. πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#, please tag more CEans if I have missed anyone.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Please finalize the place and day!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    That sounds cool! Two CE-Meets back to back.
    But it would be great to have one CE-Meet where everyone can join in and we can have more fun activities in large groups. Just a suggestion.

Tagging in #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#. Please pour in your suggestions. πŸ˜€
    For that CEans from Mumbai can join CE-Meet in Pune and then we will go back to Mumbai together to Meet remaining CEans.

Tagging some more CEans #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Please finalize the place and day!
    It would be great if CEans from Pune and Mumbai Finalize Vanue.
  • graphite
    graphite
    So The CE meets on 1st sept at Pune and on 2nd sept at Mumbai. Are these dates final?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    graphite
    So The CE meets on 1st sept at Pune and on 2nd sept at Mumbai. Are these dates final?
    Yes. This is final. On 31st evening, those CEans who are free, can come and meet at some place in Pune and then we can finalize how many of us are traveling to Mumbai on 1st early morning.
    We will stay in Mumbai on 1st and 2nd. CEans are free to spend as much time as they want together depending upon when they are free.
    On 2nd evening, we leave back to our hometowns.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ekta Sharma
    Where in Mumbai?
    That is for CEans in Mumbai to decide. #-Link-Snipped-# We will take your word for it. Ask all local CEans and decide a venue within a day or two.
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    How about Marine Drive Or Gateway Of India?
    Just a suggestion
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    sounds cool...bt why havent ne specific place decided 4 pune's meet?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AbraKaDabra
    That is for CEans in Mumbai to decide. #-Link-Snipped-# We will take your word for it. Ask all local CEans and decide a venue within a day or two.
    #-Link-Snipped-#, I have been a bit busy past 2 days. Logged in today.
    I'll have the venue decided and confirmed by this Sunday. πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok, we have the following suggestions:
    1. Candies, Bandra
    2. Gate Way of India
    3. Elephanta Caves
    4. Marine Drive
    5. Bandra's BandStand and Mount Mary Church and Bandra Worli SeaLink
    6. Juhu Chowpaty/Beach
    7. Malls/Baristas/CCD's etc
    8. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
    We can go ahead with Candies and CCD.
    CEans from Mumbai please reply you preference of venue. Is Candies and CCD near Bandra convenient for you guys?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ok Suggestion By DE is fine for me. What is the distance between Bandra and CST?
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    I have heard a lot about Candies, would be great if the meet is there. And ofcourse, I don't want to miss Marine Drive, looks awesome in movies. πŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Make sure the place doesn't have internet connectivity issues. A lot of CEans might want to join on video call. πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    godfather
    Ok Suggestion By DE is fine for me. What is the distance between Bandra and CST?
    Those suggestions are from kidakaka and sagar panda. I'm very bad with places. πŸ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Make sure the place doesn't have internet connectivity issues. A lot of CEans might want to join on video call. πŸ˜€
    I'll find out about the internet connectivity at Candies, Bandra. πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    I'll find out about the internet connectivity at Candies, Bandra. πŸ‘
    Great Work DE. : thumbsup:
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    godfather
    By train, it might take half an hour.πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    godfather
    Great Work DE. : thumbsup:
    I'll be able to find out tomorrow. So I'll post about the same tomorrow. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, Myself "Troll_So_Hard" .... Name is pretty weird, aint it ?? so, am I πŸ˜‰ Studying Electronics & Communication Engineering. I support F/OSS & everything that brings change in...
I want to do project on this topic . is it useful? I have no idea on how to do this . I am totally depending on this social network...
Hi there, I'm getting tired looking for affordable servers in mentioned countries. Some of the providers such as server4you.com (power x6) are offering good prices and locations, but they are...
Actually, In our debate class we had to discuss about this topic..! Many spoke for and many spoke against it...!! I want your Views on this topic..! Actually many consider...
So, Today me with my some friends were discussing which language a "noob" in coding should learn first ? Python or C ? Python is super high language + OOP,...