HTTP Response codes in context of Cat Logic

Here's a cool way of understanding HTTP error status codes represented by CATS. You'll get everything from 404 to 431 to 500.

CatLogicErrors
Source: 9gag.com

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice one you got here Friend Why not bring in more ideas here to simplify such stuffs for us more ??
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Awesome representation☕. Wish VoIP Telephony had such shortcuts!😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There can be different scales to measure the success of business. It could be just finance based (Ex. Company did turn of X in the current financial year, so it's...
DocEngage is a Bangalore based startup that has launched a cloud-based collaboration platform for Doctors and Patients. The company allows patients to find doctors in Bangalore and maintain their family...
Scientists at the Vienna Institute Of Technology are proposing a new use of the CERN's Large Hadron Collider - as the world's fasetest stopwatch. The heavy ion collisions will lead...
I need to conduct an online survey. I was looking for an online survey tool and came across SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurveys.com, surveygizmo. I'm confused which one to use. I'm looking for...
hi guys i am new to this CE . i have applied for gate 2013 mech stream and got confused wen i saw the syllabus. please somebody tel me the...