CE Meet @ Mumbai - Hourly Update

We are all set for Mumbai Meet!

I'm about to start my journey to Mumbai and I'll be accompanied by CEan anurag2crony ๐Ÿ˜ .

We'll be starting at about 12:00 and reaching Mumbai at about 4:00 , depending upon the traffic conditions in Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜’.

I just had a call from CEan - KGV and he's attending the meet too.

Those who are in Mumbai - join us at 5:00 pm @ CCD, Shivaji Park, Dadar (West).

Keep watch on this thread for my regular updates !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anurag & I are in the bus, stuck in Pune's traffic ๐Ÿ˜” . Looking at the the current situation of the traffic & rains, we are gussing that we'll be late for the meet.

Anurag is busy reading Dan Brown's novel & I'm posting this message ๐Ÿ˜

More updates, soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had a halt at Lonavala. Anurag is still reading the novel and I'm typing the message.

Its 4:00 pm already and we're yet to reach Mumbai. I hope we'll be there latest by 6:00 pm.

More updates, from the CE Meet Venue ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys,

We are at CCD . We've

CEan - SauravGoswami
    CEan - Anurag2crony
    CEan - MayurPathak
    CEan - KGV
    CEan - The Big K

We are about to order coffee ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

Discussions are in progress! Sssshh!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mayur writes:-

Man, why do CCD has such a pathetic service? They don't serve the simplest of cold coffee-the mochachillo.

Anyway, meet has been extremely cool and happening... thanks to all the bird watching we did. Keep a watch on my next post to know more about what happened.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm on my way back. Right now I'm at Mumbai Airport. Its 6:10 pm.

I hope our CEan - Anurag2crony reached home safely and in time. Anurag - please, update.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good to know it went well! Hope to see some pics!
  • ramkumaar
    ramkumaar
    hai hello to all forum
  • prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    The_Big_K,
    Any pics ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pics coming, guys, wait
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Nice....updates...

Yeah atlast i reached Pune night@12:30.... :smile:

I hope other CE'ans are eagerly waiting to know ...what we had discussed@Mumbai Meet...

Lot of stuff has been discussed...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Sorry guys about the delay in posting. I am neck deep in work as of now and I am looking forward to survival as I don't know how much more pressure is in the offing.

Mumbai meet notes coming up shortly.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Cool,hope everything is implemented!!!!!.....it shudnt truned out to be a meet of socialites
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I'm sad that I missed the meet. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Pics coming, guys, wait
    Donna Toki?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Sathyendra Pai Engineering Trade:Electronics & Communication Location:Mangalore, Karnataka Occupation: Software Engineer Hobbies & Interests: Programming I joined CrazyEngineers because:To Help My Friends For Engineering Seminar Topics with PPT & Report...
I'm a final year electrical engineering student. Currently I'm doing FYP on the topic Active suspension systems. Since this topic is also related to the automotive engineering, I'm not sure...
Hi does anyone share my belief that we need an ebook sharing system. It is getting very cumbersome to search for ebooks in google.
hi there,๐Ÿ˜ i m ritu n i need a help in building my major project. actually i have an idea . i want to make an "online web builder". can...
Hello friends; I'm a final year engg. student of IT. i need a seminar topic based on some latest technology. I hope u guys will help me........ please tell some...