All Electric Drift Car "K1 Evelio" | 150 Miles Range | 170 Mph Top Speed!

Quimera Responsible Racing and the UK's Alex Letteriello and his small team at Evelio Electric Supercars have jointly developed All electric drift car (aka AEDC) capable of covering 150 miles and achieving top speed of 170 mph! The car is officially named "K1 Evelio" and the spec sheets show that it can zoom from 0 - 97 kmph (60 mph) in just 3.2 seconds.

k1__6k1__8k1_4k1-elevio-aedc-15

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember the days when I first held a blackberry phone in my hand. I was told that it was an excellent phone for email and typing some real stuff...
Apple loves to count their iPads as 'computers' and claimed the #1 PC make spot. But HP has regained their position as the #1 PC manufacturer by shipping over 15.8...
The question is simple. We often base our decision on a simple requirement - 'everything'. But this question goes into specifics and what would be the most important factor that...
There is a scene in the movie, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, where Harry Potter writes a question in Tom Riddle's Diary and gets an answer. While watching...
can anyone please tell me what is the gate AIR or percentile or score cutoff for BHEL,NTPC,IOC?or send me a link where i can get that?