Absolute Zero: The IPL takes over this comic strip.

The IPL season is on and it's taking over Absolute Zero : Moments of success in engineering college -

AZ12

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Genius! Brilliant!

...especially the first two panels! 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    superb..
    1st one is key to grab all mid sem marks. πŸ˜›
  • king ece
    king ece
    for dreaming sleep is must...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have experienced and done all the above! πŸ˜€ Yay!!! πŸ˜€
  • manishks
    manishks
    Superb!! 😁
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Ha Ha ... fantastic...
    Especially second one is a great kind of success among all the classmates ...😨
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Fantastic work, chuck ! Liked it πŸ˜›
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Holding wires!!! HAHA.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    for last panel:
    Remember! Workshop lab, guys ware so keen to help girls πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember asking for extra papers at least 30 minutes before I actually needed them to create 'pressure' in the room. It was FUN 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    I remember asking for extra papers at least 30 minutes before I actually needed them to create 'pressure' in the room. It was FUN 😁
    FUN? 😨. It was Pressure for the innocent students like me πŸ˜‰ Really it influence the remaining students a lot. I'm almost the last one asking additional papers in the room. I use the papers in the better way. I always wonder how those students ask additional papers in the firs 30 mins itself.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Come on! I did that only once or twice. But it sure was fun.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    We used to have a legend in our college, who used to write like a maniac. He would invariably ask for extra sheets before the professor even finished distributing the FIRST papers to the entire class. Don't ask how.

Last I heard of him, he was still in hiding as environmental protection groups were after his head. πŸ˜›

Chuck
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Scribblings on the table is so win-win. Specially when what we scribble down actually gets asked in the paper.πŸ‘ I also liked the graph one. Makes for a "Feel Proud" moment! 😁
  • Sughosh Deshmukh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    2nd and 3rd pannels........cool
    no chance of happening the last pannel with mechanical engineers....
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    2nd and 3rd pannels........cool
    no chance of happening the last pannel with mechanical engineers....
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Writing lengthy formulae on tables is justified, I guess. Another technique I employed was to memorize long formula and write it down on the last page of the answer-sheet as soon as the invigilator handed them over to me. It wasn't cheating by any means; yet it was VERY effective technique.

One of my classmates had invented a technique to store formulae in calculator's memory. He could store two 'tough' formulae at any moment of time. I never figured out how. Anyone knows?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The_Big_K
    One of my classmates had invented a technique to store formulae in calculator's memory. He could store two 'tough' formulae at any moment of time. I never figured out how. Anyone knows?
    Last three papers of Engineering remaining. Somebody blurt out this technique soon! Please! 😁
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    The_Big_K
    Writing lengthy formulae on tables is justified, I guess. Another technique I employed was to memorize long formula and write it down on the last page of the answer-sheet as soon as the invigilator handed them over to me. It wasn't cheating by any means; yet it was VERY effective technique.

Haha. Too many ideas for next cartoon already coming to mind.
    So yeah, I've done the calculator thing. You can't store the full thing per se, but you have to make approximations. Like alpha raised to pi might be 'a^p' etc. It was crazy jugaad but it worked.

Love your first technique. Not cheating at all. I've done it too, and it seriously works!

Must do a comic on engineering drawing!

Chuck
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Last three papers of Engineering remaining. Somebody blurt out this technique soon! Please! 😁
    You can do so using store function. do any calculations. The SHIFT+(-) i.e; STO sign appears. Now assign this value any variable say X. Now, you can do 1.025*X etc and you get the value. In this way you can store as many formulae as possible.

There is one more trick but it is a bit complicated πŸ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Come on! I did that only once or twice. But it sure was fun.
    Hurting #-Link-Snipped-# in any way is a punishable offence. You are under arrest 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# Good comics. This one was one of your best. πŸ‘ Waiting for engineering drawing comics πŸ˜€

Do not forget to have a panel of topo and the jugaad during the final submission of SHEETS πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : 😨 You know several of those tricks, yeah?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : 😨 You know several of those tricks, yeah?
    Hehe yes. But not several only 2. During the first year, I was the only student who did not own mobile phone. a typical nerd you can say!😲

While my friends were busy exploring their newly bought cell phones, I experimented out with the calculator. πŸ˜€
    Quite handy for doing numerical. No body knows how I remember so many formula 😁

P.S: "Formula storing" were among the first tricks that I discovered.😏
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The_Big_K

Have done this πŸ˜› all the time whenever I was little nervous about the exam.

Another one, a friend of mine in class used to take 30 to 40 additional sheets for an exam on average. 😨 embarrassing feeling when you're sitting two rows back of him. Can't even figure out what he's writing. He should have become a doctor.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# What his wand is to Dumbledore (read *Bawaji*), it is a calculator to an engineering student 😁 #The_Pensive 😁

[​IMG]
  • manishks
    manishks
    I guess every one here have used the same techniques!!😁 I couldnt resist myself from commenting..! I accept , i have used that writing on the desk technique! 😁 ..i have stored values in calc also(during chemistry lab externals)! we can store formulaes in calc ?? !! Lol.. I didnt know that😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Sense of Humor Chuck. πŸ˜€ 😁 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    i have experienced the second panel many a times.

as for the last panel, there are no girls at all in the first place in the mechanical department of my college, and i am that genius, who often ends up doing the experiment solo, while the remaining guys discuss IPL, and do not even hold the wires !!!!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    thats hilarious
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K

no one knows how the calculator can be used like that, but it is something worth doing a research on
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Nice comic. πŸ˜€

I feel very bad, when I'm just thinking about questions and choosing which ones to appear for and people ask for extra sheets! I tell myself that they must be having real big hand writing and are leaving one line each time while writing. 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I had different exam experience though! The 'chit' was passing around and i was 'in-route' for two other people passing chits. As soon as the chit was passed to me, the invigilator popped up , panic button was pressed and I 'stuck' the chit to the underneath of writing desk and I could never retrive it back

.. the whole class grudged me thereafter,
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just back from my last paper of engineering.

#-Link-Snipped-# That comic is 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't wait for the next one to go live. πŸ˜’
    Is it coming tomorrow #-Link-Snipped-#?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    His another one!!!
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, As we know we can send SMS from internet without paying money. I have some sites: www.160by2.com ->140 Characters are allowed www.way2sms.com ->140 Characters are allowed www.smsfi.com ->140...
Does anyone know the parameters that allow a series pass voltage regulator to drive large loads? ie provide a large power at the output?
Does anyone know of two ways in which a circuit could be modified to remove clipping? It is an Op Amp circuit with negative feedback.
This free small 8 page eBook gives a new approach to concept design. This area of design is not given much importance by the industry. Yet a properly developed concept...
Came across this item, which is quite far removed from my haunts. Posting here incase it is of use to CEans of this ilk. https://electronicscomponentsworld.c... Products from ElectronicsComponentsWorld.com